What celeb would you turn gay/straight for?

Ok, we all have/had celeb crushes right?

In a fantasy world, who would you turn straight/gay for?

This is for people that are comfortable with their sexuality.

I'm bisexual so I would say..

I would turn straight for Bruce Willis (Diehard), Jason Statham (Crank/transporter) or Coby Dick (Papa Roach) and I would turn lesbian for Hayley Williams (Paramore), Jessica Alba (Honey) or Amy Lee (Evanescence).

Try and think of 3 people if you can but if you can only think of one then that's ok.

Have fun!

im a straigh female , so i guess .id have a little go on ... grimes ( canadian singer )

marion coultillard (spelling ? )

and umm .. samantha mathis ( 90s version .. think ' pump up the volume')

Ohhhhhh good choice! Marion Coultillard the French actress?

The ones I can think of at the moment are: Lana Del Rey, Zooey Deschanel, Kelly Brook, Christina Aguilera

Jennifer Lawrence. She is HOT!

SophieM wrote:

The ones I can think of at the moment are: Lana Del Rey, Zooey Deschanel, Kelly Brook, Christina Aguilera

Mystical_Mother wrote:

Ohhhhhh good choice! Marion Coultillard the French actress?

yup . shes beautiful !

and sophie .. zooey yes !

Debbie Harry, she looks as good now as she did when I got into her music late 70's!

Lauren Bacall and Igrid Bergman!

Emilia Clarke

I'm bi, so I'd sleep with anyone lol

But at mo, I really think Jenna Louise Coleman is hot :)

Just found a pic and she's now hotter :) http://mystarclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/jenna-louise-coleman-sexy.png

I am a straight male but I can see why Justin Timberlake gets the girls going… he would have a shot lol

For me it would have to be Madonna :D

Hmmm

Dont think I'd quite say I'd turn gay for, but I wish I was hawkeye from Avengers Assemble :)

Hmm... i would say Milla Jovovich, Sheri Moon Zombie Helena Bonham Carter

Sean Brennan, singer out of London After Midnight, all gothed up

Obvious I know, but David Beckham

eeew no ! wierd ones ... bjork .. bruce willis , jessica lange , adrien brody , mila jovovich ..

Sandra Bullock for me <3

Rihanna & Megan Fox....Mmmm!

Gotta be Liv Tyler, for me. Her mouth is so sensual looking. Plus she was in Armageddon and LOTR, and her dad is the lead singer in Areosmith...she just seems so cool, along with being hot.

Rihanna and Katy Perry