What celeb would you turn gay/straight for?

I would completely turn for Jennifer Love Hewitt, I've had a huge girl crush on her for years.

sexynurse09 wrote:

I would completely turn for Jennifer Love Hewitt, I've had a huge girl crush on her for years.

JLH remember her from years ago when she was in that US show (family something). To be honest think she attracts most males and females, and understandably so.

Janny wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

JLH remember her from years ago when she was in that US show (family something). To be honest think she attracts most males and females, and understandably so.

party of five ?

I haven't seen party of five, I know her more from her Ghost Whisperer days. Never fails to look hot.

Wow, those are some good ones! Any more?

Gotta be Eminem for me.

I'd say George Clooney for the elegance, Bruce Lee for the sheer athleticism, and Rocco Siffredi and give him some of his own medecine.

Till Lindemann ooft. In Mein Land or Mein Teil with that collar. Would give anything to be in the video p*ssy!

Cheryl Cole <3

Cheryl Cole <3

David Tennant. Although I'd be quite happy if he'd just read me a bedtime story.

Quite possibly Hugh Laurie too.