What cheered me up recently

Standing in the pouring rain and taking a breather.

7 Likes

Lovely comments from a prospective new customer over the phone “Im so glad you took my call, you have been most helpful” yay me!

9 Likes

Moving firewood under cover before the rains came. My wood store is looking much better prepared for the winter now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My recent LH order that I placed yesterday afternoon has already arrived and I only got standard free delivery! And yes, it is my second order this week :joy: :woman_facepalming: The nipple clamps from my last order didn’t really work for me so I treated myself to some others that I think will work better. They feel nice and weighty so I’m excited to try later!

2 Likes

OH sent me pic of her new pvc play suit all shinny and black looks hot as fuck she told me I can’t see her in it till Friday night playtime with her and Jen all I can say is my cock is twitching at the thought

We’ve got our dirty weekend coming up in a few weeks :smirk:

2 Likes

Tried my first apple of the year off my apple tree, really good and still a month or so to grow and ripen

8 Likes

I went to visit my parents last weekend and their apple trees are absolutely booming with apples - no idea how with zero rainfall but they’re yummy already :blush:
Enjoy yours! :green_apple:

6 Likes

My apple tree absolutely sucks this year - those early flowers didn’t last in the strong winds, leaving me with only 5 apples to tend to

1 Like

I’m looking forward to going out to dinner with my fella tonight. Its the first time for 6 weeks as i had covid and only got my sense of taste and smell back 2 days ago!
No doubt we will have some sexy fun afterwards and I’ll be able to taste him too! :yum:

4 Likes

Meeting some mates tonight for dinner and drinks. Can’t wait as it’s been a looooong week and need to unwind.

6 Likes

Feeling even better today (but i think i might’ve over done it) so i spent the day int garage wielding all sorts of hand tools at a unfinished trike project that’s been in need of dismantling for a few years :astonished::astonished::astonished::confounded::confounded::confounded::rofl::rofl::rofl:
All was going well whilst on me feet though I did struggle a couple of times to get up off my knees,then i did it,without even thinking about it…I couldn’t reach this one bolt from above so i lay on my back…
It was only when i hit the floor and i got a “sharp” reminder and suddenly thought “oh dash flipped heck why have you done this” i quickly undid the offending bolt and then it really hit me…i couldn’t get up off the floor and my phone was out of reach so i couldn’t ring for help (Mrs Pootle) so through gritted teeth and maybe a few swear words i managed to get back to my feet…
I’m an idiot :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Jen asking permission to fuck OH before she left

1 Like

A hundred birds in my back garden. Nothing special but so much going on:

Cheerful sparrows taking dust baths, serious starlings rooting around in the grass, blackbirds defending their territory, a wood pigeon in the bird bath, a couple of collarded doves on the fence, a robin looking for treats in the newly turned soil and a noisy crow in the tree

10 Likes

Seeing @Cupc8kes back, hope you OK babes and things are good. :heart::heart::heart:

Marmite on toast with boiled eggs :+1::+1::+1:
It’s the simple things…

2 Likes

Have you tried scrambled eggs on marmite toast? Delicious! :drooling_face:
My OH thinks I’m mad though :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Agreed to play football tonight. Not played in ages and I cannot wait. Going to be so rusty :rofl:

3 Likes

@Peitho scrambled/poached/hard or soft boiled you name it,sooo many things go with marmite on toast. Personal fave is when I’m in training mode is m.o.t topped with pilchards in tomato sauce with poached eggs…food of the gods​:yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Guiness with cream soda

Apologies to anyone from Dublin