What creative ways have you used your wand?

Well happy at last im getting the LH wand thanks to the Lightning deal![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) for me its going to be for edging, so I'm going to have fun find ways to use it, but i know its a toy that my OH will want to use once she finds out i have one.

So i thought it migjt be fun to find out what creative ways you use your wand or do you prefer to just hold it against you.

Holding it can be fun but I like using it in a mount or securing it to myself/my partner with a makeshift rope harness for multiple forced orgasms. Attachments are great too, we have a couple but need to look at getting some more :)

Yes that sounds a fun way securing it to yourself, also have it so your are humping/riding it could be another way. Not sure of what ways i can use it with the hummer attachment. Will be fun finding different ways.

Must start watching vidoes to give us some ideas.

We love to use a bondage rope to tie it around Mrs secrets waist, straddling the toy is also really fun and gives an amazing orgasm when you tease yourself enough. Using the toy on nipples is fun and using it on your partners soles to tickle their feet works wonders when you have them tied up.

Also bought this in the lightning sale! Can't wait!

Next on the shopping list might be rope or bondage tape![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) this also looks fun maybe in the future https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40087

This will be my first major vibrator toy so exploring it all over our bodys will be different and i like the idea of teasing with it.

Little_Princess will this be your first wand as well?

Seems when you buy a wand you get a email from LH showing different ways you can use it![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Ah i love the toy mount. I can't imagine myself ever being off it thought. Id say our mains wand has got to be one of my top toys, and like you said for edge play & forced orgasms it's brilliant. I was literally helpless and shaking from top to bottom.

I should really get him a attachment.. nothing thing to add to the list. Payback sweet right 😋

I have a bad arm which aches most of the time so I can't hold the wand for long so I sit on the wand at first I was scared I would break it but with the help of pillows I can enjoy it for ages until it becomes to much or gets too hot