What do people do with old toys etc?

Just looking for some advice around disposing of old toys/dildos/gear etc as I live in a house share so struggle with it? Any tips?

you can send it freepost to lovehoney and they will recycle it for you

If it vibrates, recycle it. If it's made from glass, recycle it (check for banks near you that will allow the type of glass used). If it's made from other materials and doesn't vibrate, look up what can be recycled in your local area and bin the rest :)

I was asking live chat yesterday about sending items back for recycling, and was told that Lovehoney doesn't do recycling anymore, so not to send them back :/

Donate them to a Children`s Daycare Centre...oh wait that`s Toy Story 3!

captainmeow wrote:

I was asking live chat yesterday about sending items back for recycling, and was told that Lovehoney doesn't do recycling anymore, so not to send them back :/

really? 😕

Bin them

SquirtyPanda wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

I was asking live chat yesterday about sending items back for recycling, and was told that Lovehoney doesn't do recycling anymore, so not to send them back :/

really? 😕

Yeah that's what I was told anyway :/ Linked her the recycling page (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/) and she said it's out of date

Aw that's a shame!

It depends on where you live I suppose. I live very close to a recycling centre so can pop them in the designated areas but also we were told that everything that goes into our household waste will go via this centre anyway.

captainmeow wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

captainmeow wrote:

I was asking live chat yesterday about sending items back for recycling, and was told that Lovehoney doesn't do recycling anymore, so not to send them back :/

really? 😕

Yeah that's what I was told anyway :/ Linked her the recycling page (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/) and she said it's out of date

Leanne has just said on the glitches thread that they do still accept recycling :)

Hello, we do still recycle. 

Sorry for this confusion I will be feeding it back 

Just a note, the LH recycling isn't freepost, but you do earn OH points!

I thought the OH! Points thing was suspended Jenson?

Hello 

To clarify there are no Oh! pointrs currently for recylcing. 

All details on the recycling page is correct and it is not a Freepost address. 

I am so sorry for the confusion caused via Live chat it shall be fed back 

Oh amazing! Thanks for clarifying that :)

I was wondering if the charity shops might find a slot for them some where between the second hand crockery and sports apparatus golf have and table tennis bats. Lo!

Seeing the idea of someone else using my old sex toys makes me deeply uncomfortable (to put it very mildly), I tend to do my best to make them totally useless and then I bin them (those that meet the criteria for recycling go to recycling bins, of course).