What do people enjoy being spanked with and where?

I like my thighs spanked while getting wanked off.

Is that a really good technique MarriedScot?

Love being spanked.

Only with hands though and then a little grab after.
Tits and ass and inner thigh ;)

It does it for me but then again I like being treated rough

I like being treated rough. I may have to talk to my OH about that!

Love being spanked, till both cheeks are glowing red, you just can't beat a good spanking!!!

Love the leather paddle, as does O/H, but also love the sting of the wooden spatula, which is quite thin and has now got a split , which must be from all the use it has had.

1 Like

A hand slap when riding in cowgirl is always nice, but sessions dediacated to spanking don't do it for either of us.

What is married Scott technique?

I like the idea of being spanked with a flogger between the legs (pussy).

Hands on ass...love having red handprints on my ass. Love having my pussy smacked too.

One I have been getting a lot recently is a bath brush, stings like a hairbrushing but because of the longer handle "mum" uses it when I am bent over so can get more sting!! Needed a cushion all weekend

favourite for me would be when wife uses a flogger on me, we have many toys but the flogger is by far the best for me

Love a good hand on ass, and then I also love getting spanked with a good leather belt, on my ass or back. Extra hot if I hear them taking their belt off to do it and know what’s coming :D

Paddle or crop to upper back of thighs.....stings more than anywhere else, don't know why its so sensitve there.

I like spanking and being spanked with a hand and a flogger.

Still love leather paddle but my favourite is the sting of the silclion crop across bare arse cheeks and the top of thighs, makes me so horny!!! Six of the best with the cane is also always good!!!

I like the flogger and the crop we need a new flogger we would like some advice on the best one to get so many to choose from

1 Like

I love being spanked by hand,with a paddle,crop or flogger. Gentle,gentle,then thwack!!!

It's the suspense of what's coming......

OH enjoys it too but it's mainly me that receives the pain........![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

1 Like

OH seems to be growing into liking being spanked with a riding crop

mainly on buttocks

To me it's the sound that is the turn on. Don't mind a few whacks myself. Balls and bum!

OH seems to be growing into liking being spanked with a riding crop

mainly on buttocks

To me it's the sound that is the turn on. Don't mind a few whacks myself. Balls and bum!

1 Like