What do people wear in bed?

Alway both naked all year. Our son seems to be the same, clothes are uncomfortable in bed x

4 Likes

Before kid both me and the wife slept naked after two kids both us in pjā€™s :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

OH and I both sleep naked. Unless Iā€™ve faked tanned then itā€™s a pair of old pjā€™s!!

Hubby sleepā€™s just in his boxers. I sleep with just a t-shirt on now, use to sleep naked. But now I have to, the youngest gets in with me in the morning if he wakes up when hubby goes to work.
But still easy access for hubby :smirk:

2 Likes

As much as possible. Itā€™s winter people !!!
:ice_cube:

5 Likes

@Melody1 Oh thank god :joy: i thought i was the only one.
Pjā€™s, boring but warm. Sleeping in the nud is something i reserve for summer

4 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl @Melody1 no not for me my Mrs always has PJs and dressing gown on but tryā€™s to steel the heat I generate off me lol

Either naked, lacey satin slip, or a lace deep v sexy nightie, have turned up a gear on what i wear or dont wear to bed. Helps with my feeling of loving me and feeling sexual and hoping encourages oh.

1 Like

pyjamas are sooooo snuggly

1 Like

I canā€™t get comfy in bed unless Iā€™m naked, so itā€™s always no clothes for me.

All depends on the weather, i do love my pjs when its cold although they dont always stay on :wink: When its warm i can either be naked or just wear a pair of thongs or knickers.

3 Likes

Nothing summer or winter, Mrs Iwill the same

Panties and a tank topā€¦in winter.

Summerā€¦ nothing. The warm climate here is perfect and I donā€™t like to have an aircon on all night.

2 Likes

Nothing.

Nothing, naked all year round.

Absolutely Nothingā€¦canā€™t remember the last time we didā€¦just love to be nakedā€¦

2 Likes

When itā€™s cold or a bit chilly I just wear a tank top with no undies (unless Iā€™m on my period), during the summer I sleep naked or half naked especially when it gets too hot with the awful heatwave

1 Like

Usually go to bed in a t shirt and knickers. Likely wake up naked.

3 Likes

Like to sleep in in sexy underwear in the sumer it might be mesh boxerswith a thong to some womans sexy underwear but in winter i have a thing for tight leggings and a thong . Yeah i know its a bit odd but i love the feeling :blush:

2 Likes

Boxers for me. I tried naked once and couldnā€™t get on with it.

1 Like