What do the ladies really think of these?

I'd look ridiculous in them! Have worn the OH's for fun before, several times! :P
Marmite and dairylea on toast! Yes please! SG x

I did try to fit everything into a girls thong once as a joke - without success!

I wouldn't actively seek put 'ladies style undies' though

Each to his own I guess...

I agree with an earlier comment about the fact that this site is useful to find different opinions, especially for me who is just out of a longterm relationship and eager to know what ladies think of the many different styles of men's underwear out there.

each to there own in type and style but look lovely

Not a fan of those I am afraid. I wouldn't mind the lace per-say, but I think the cut is too feminine for my taste, might be different if they were shaped more like trunks.

Not really my cup of tea. I've managed to persuade my OH to put my undies on for a giggle and it's been good fun, but if he had his OWN pair I don't think it would have the same effect.

I don't rate undies.
Give me a man wild and free

Nice to hear what the girls think. As a male I would love to try these on. Particlarly the boxer version. They make your bum look so hot! I hear your objections and I do wear lady's knickers as well. But the trouble with the lady's knickers is that there's no room at the front for the male equipment. The underwear brand HOM did a range of lacy underwear for men but seems to have stopped. I'm definitely going to order a pair or two of these the next time I buy something from LH. Shame I didn't see them before. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

I think they look awful, but each to their own.

Ravenous_Rubenesque wrote:

Give me a man wild and free

Amen to that!

1 Like

Very kinky! I like

I haven't worn men's underwear (i.e. my own sex) for years. I don't generally go for really lacy stuff, and my wife lets me know if I go too far. There's so much lovely ladies lingerie that the few men's offerings have got to have a lot going for them to compete.

My general experience suggests that older women are more open to men in lingerie, and that even when they do like it they don't want anybody else to know they do.

I like them. Don't think I could ever get my fella to wear them though!

Scarlot, is it weird I'm aroused?!

niftyb wrote:

*wonders if these a direct link between hating/loving marmite and loving/hating these...* who wants to make a graph?! :D

Personally these really don't do it for me visually... Though I can imagine they'd be a godsend for the guy who loves lace, but doesn't particularly want to wear WOMENS underwear....??

Well i'm not keen on these for either sex really. I'm wierdly on the fence with marmite! Loving the graph idea! Did you go to the same 'geek school' as me?!!!

It wouldn't turn me on, its the kind of thing I would buy my boyfriend as a joke present at Christmas.

pinksex wrote:

It wouldn't turn me on, its the kind of thing I would buy my boyfriend as a joke present at Christmas.

I'd say this female view of "kinky" or "alternative" men's underwear is fairly represntative. I think if you asked 100 women, at least 80 would say thongs, g strings, etc.look too feminine on a man or look a bit tacky and that they'd go for a man in simple boxer shorts every time. This is a shame cos I think a lot of men actually quite like the idea of wearing different styles of underwear.

I agree though - lace is a bit too far. It's for girls! A g string on the other hand can be cut to show off the male form and I'd say it's very masculine - just not really socially acceptable! Have you ever been out and seen a man with a g string waist band poking out the top of his jeans? Think how bad the piss-taking would be!