What do you call it?

John Thomas

Cock and cunt sound the most straightfoward to me. Sometimes use the pussy word. Don't see the need to mind your p's and q's when you're fucking someone.

Cunt I wouldn't use, as the normal usage of that vernacular would be in the phrase, "Aw, I'm gonnie kick your cunt in mate".

So it has no good connotations at all.

Cock and pussy or during sex c**t.

Personally I'm warming to "sweet portal" and "bow thruster" :) I'm going to try those out on Mr S next time - he'll wonder what the hell I'm on about and have me carted off in a straightjacket.

LOL!

In the bedroom it's cock and pussy, I don't like the word cunt but sometimes it'll slip out of the man's mouth as he has a most vile vocabulary at certain times ;)

As we have kids I generally refer to them as vagina and willy (or tail). When I was growing up I had a 'minnie' and my baby sister had a 'foofoo' *puke*.

Tried out 'sweet portal' on Mr S last night and he couldn't understand why I was talking about the desert aisle in M&S all of a sudden. As predicted, he thought I'd gone completely bonkers instead of just my normal halfway there state. Looks like its back to basiscs for us ;)

Someone I know who has small kids refer to her and her husband's bits as Tinkywinky (for him) and Lala (for her). That just makes me fell nauseaus.

The term 'twat' is not too appealing when referring to female gentalia. It is only acceptable if I have had a blonde moment and Mr Naughty calls me a twat!