What do you do?

You've planned the evening from the meal and wine right down to what you will say in your dom role. Toys and batteries ready, showering done AND THEN the only relatives you havent seen in eons knock the door. What do you do?
Let em in cus they are family after all
Pretend your not at home?
What do you do?

Well, I'd just ignore them and pretend I wasn't in ! After all if it was someone I hadn't seen in years then waiting a little longer to see them isn't going to make much difference .
Plus , I'm a bit strange in that I don't much like anyone just dropping in unexpectedly ( I realise I sound completely anti social here ! ) .
If I'd gone to all the trouble of getting everything ready for an evening of pleasure then I'd want to make the most of it :)

Well Wildflower, i agree with you.
This hasnt actually happened to us, i,m just curious to see what other posters will say.

Wild flower, I'm with you about the unexpected visitors. That's why I love being in an apartment.

With regards to the OP, if it was an out of towner that I particularly liked then id answer the door and play later. If it was someone I wasn't that close with or could rearrange with then I wouldn't answer.

Switch the lights off and hide.

I don't open my door if I don't expect anyone. I get scared and stay quiet until they leave :)

Sxleksaker, got visions of you lying on the floor in the dark waiting for them to go away coping they won't notice you! ☺

I do! I really hate when people ring on my door, I get scared and stay still and keep quiet until I assume they must have left 😁 I'm so weird.

Sxleksaker, I am the same, I get scared, especially if I'm alone at home.

To reply to the initial question, I would just pretend I am not home until they leave. After all, it takes thirty seconds to give a phone call beforehand to say you are coming and then make sure the person you want to see is not already busy or away from home... especially if it's been a long time!

If I'm not expecting the doorbell to ring, I will not answer it. I have been known to drop to the floor and play dead in the fear of that moment!

I would ignore it and carry on with my evening (once they've left of course).

NatandTom wrote:

If I'm not expecting the doorbell to ring, I will not answer it. I have been known to drop to the floor and play dead in the fear of that moment!

Sxleksaker wrote:

I don't open my door if I don't expect anyone. I get scared and stay quiet until they leave :)

+1 to both of these, this is my general reaction to unexpected guests! Lie on the floor to avoid being seen through windows, stay still and pretend I don't exsist till they leave. Then stay there a little longer to be sure!

Although, if I somehow knew that it was my relatives at the door (say they had sent a text or something), I would let them in and to hell with the sexy evening. I'd be excited they'd made the effort to come see me (though in reality none of them do) and so wouldn't mind missing out on playtime, the company would be more important and far more appreciated :)

Im same font like unexpected visitors i just don't cope with sudden on spit changes to my routine well.
Id close the curtains and when the for went just leave til praying they would go away lol

I would hide. Even putting the planned playtime aside, I don't care for surprise visitors, much less ones from people I've not seen in years.

Answer the door with my latex boxers on nipple ,clamps and ball gag in , covered from head to foot in baby oil. .

Then lifting the ball gag out inform them its just not convenient at the moment.

I'd put on a dressing gown make them feel uncomfortable and do a Sharon Stone on them, they'd soon leave....lol

Gentle giant wrote:

Answer the door with my latex boxers on nipple ,clamps and ball gag in , covered from head to foot in baby oil. .

Then lifting the ball gag out inform them its just not convenient at the moment.

Hilarious, that would definitely make them think twice about visiting again.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hates it when people don't ring ahead to check that it's convenient to visit !

I am with you guys. I would ignore it. After all its not your fault you should be out at that time if they can't be bothered to phone ahead .If they did phone and I had something planned I would ignore the phone. In the past I have pulled it out of its socket so as not to get disturbed. Naughty me ! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

The only people who have visited us unexpectedly in the last 10 years were relatives, who had remebered where we lived but didnt have up to date phone numbers.

What i would do, I would invite them in for a cuppa.

how it would affect our planning? i might not show them round if we had the staps on the bedposts already, but for me the wait would enhance the result anyway.

She would probably not have the energy to stay up later, but morning after play is always ok with me.

I'd let them in and then play after! I'm a night owl and very social xx