what do you find most sexy girls and guys opinions needed!

well id love to know what we all find sexy in hair colour??what turns you on? blondes, brunettes,redheads?

at the moment i am an auburn- all natural!. im taking my oh out on sat and tomorrow i have booked my appointment and i want a total change something shocking and bold. i have been thinking of red. i am quite daring...good job eh?

but what do we find the sexiest? (on women)

oh i have quite long hair too

and pale skin

and frecklies!

xx

Blonde always does it for me but also like a dark brunette thats almost black

even on someone very untanned?

My hair is black, and I love blond hair on a guy but dark hair on a lass

xxxx

ok for a limited time only im gonna put my pic up for opinions

I forgot to say, I'm as pale as milk!

xxx

I am a redhead and hated it until i hit my twenties...now i find myself quite sexy!! ha ha!! It seems to get lighter every year though.

I tend to prefer blonde women and dark men...especially dark hair and blue eyes.

<---right

oh my eyes are weird- they look blue when i wear blue they look green if i have green on....spooky!

Red or black for me,mind you blondes also quite nice too...lol

I don't think I could go blonde, it wouldn't suit me!

PPB-you know what I think of you

xxx

PPB you look lovely in that pic...love glasses...very sexy!!

My eyes are hazel but go bright green if i cry or am really tired!! Weird!

sexymel88 wrote:

xxx

ahh ty mel. i love your long dark hair- dont you dare go blonde!!

(ps pregnancy really messes with hair colour dyes- blondes can go a khaki green and darks can have a reddy tinge due to the hormone pregnancy creates in your body)

xx

red_queen wrote:

PPB you look lovely in that pic...love glasses...very sexy!!

My eyes are hazel but go bright green if i cry or am really tired!! Weird!

lol External Media just been in today and ordered 3 more pairs of glasses. got some red ones (not like gok wan!) some with pink on and some guess black and white sunglasses. i love my glasses because i need them i use them as an accessory lol

yeah but i must admit the YSLs do give me the secretarial look....lol!!!

pinkprincessbarton@live.co.uk

some more pics on there too

x

i quite like brunette. and dark hair on girls and boys

mine is dark blonde and last summer i put purple streaks in it

Long and dark for me. Else, Strawberry blonde. Or a *proper* redhead...

My OH just loves long blonde hair... 4 me i like my fellas with dark hair and brown eyes mmmm

I Like dark haired men,

I am naturally light blonde but recently died it a redish brown dark colour and hate it terribly its been on now for 4 months and was suppose to be temporary, I havent felt sexy with it at all and cant wait till my blonde comes through again :(

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

xxx

ahh ty mel. i love your long dark hair- dont you dare go blonde!!

(ps pregnancy really messes with hair colour dyes- blondes can go a khaki green and darks can have a reddy tinge due to the hormone pregnancy creates in your body)

xx

I wouldn't dare go blonde!

I have left overs of red in my hair anyway lol but they're fading now

xxx

I love men with dark hair, but its got to be just long enough to run my thingers through, and definatly no gel. As for women i thing red heads look sexiest. Not ginger but a nice natural looking red tinge to the hair. I would love to dye mine that colour but too chicken to go for a permanent dye, and too dark for anything temporary to take hold. Then again i wouldnt turn a man down for being blonde.

I love a man with grey hair on his head and smooth everywhere else