What does dress up sexy mean to you?

I am a little confused my bf said he wouldn't mind me dressing up super sexy and when i asked him for details on what he meant he said he will leave it up to me so now i am putting it to you!

What would you take from this? Costumes, fish nets, corset, crotchless undies?

Oh he did say he wasn't really into role play so does that rule out costumes?

What do you think????

I love just getting dressed up to go out, when we both make a real effort and can't wait to get in to rip eachothers clothes off! I'm not keen on costumes either! x

i think he means sexy lingerie...thats what i first thought of when reading your post and the fact that your OH doesnt do role play (ie no nurses outfit)

DrtyBoy wrote:

i think he means sexy lingerie...thats what i first thought of when reading your post and the fact that your OH doesnt do role play (ie no nurses outfit)

Oh yes of course External Media

I think this would be a good opportunity to dress up the way you consider sexy, show off some of your flair. Everyone has their own idea of sexy. I love corsets, stockings and all that, but my OH thinks sexy is wearing as little as possible!

If you want real 'lols' I suggest a Spiderman costume or Gorilla suit...

Not very sexy though... Errr, I'd say something with stockings, suspenders and a corset. Gets me going!

Plenty of uniforms on sale at LH too.

I'm not sure what he's after, but by saying he wants something super sexy and then not telling you makes me think he's looking for something really rather risque! Is that the impression you got? Or am I ready a dirty mind where there isn't one?

The thing is for most women somthing sexy is some nice lingerie etc.

for me somtimes when i say sexy i mean slutty. men are very visual creachers and somtimes its nice for a fella to see his wife / girlfriend dressed as a whore, or is that just me!!!!!

Dressing sexy for me would mean cliassy matched undies, maybe stockings. Nice outer garments needed too, maybe shortish skirt, or a dress. Oh, and don't forget the make-up too!

Gotta be better than the little-to-no-effort jeans and a t-shirt.

DrtyBoy wrote:

the thing is i have lots of sexy undies but i am sure he never takes that much notice as he is super keen to get them off!

you are not alone Kinkyfish.

Kinkyfish wrote:

for me somtimes when i say sexy i mean slutty. men are very visual creachers and somtimes its nice for a fella to see his wife / girlfriend dressed as a whore, or is that just me!!!!!

if you wanted to see ur partner dress as a whore what would you suggest she wears?

Kinkyfish wrote:

Haha... Show her off a bit. I'd never endorse that...External Media

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19417

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19428

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19232

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19834

as an example.....ohh i am all hot and bothered searching there, that was fun!

oooooooo i like the first one and the last is a bit to girly for me!

also do men actually like thongs as i don't find them hot at all!

High heels and stockings are fairly unanimously appreciated I feel!

xxKPxx

do men like thongs?

....droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....

i guess i could take it or leave it

Pinkilious wrote:

the thing is i have lots of sexy undies but i am sure he never takes that much notice as he is super keen to get them off!

Then how about some fancy lingerie that you can keep on during sex? I'm back to stockings again, and maybe suspenders or a basque.

Well, that's given me something to drool over for the rest of the afternoon!

Well personally i love PVC or Latex (but just for home use) i wouldnt want my wife going out on the town dressed as a whore.

but then last week she went on a hen night in the following, tight short black top (no bra) very tight black leggings, bright pink mesh tiny skirt, black knee high suide high healed boots, lots of make up.

Kinkyfish wrote:

Well personally i love PVC or Latex (but just for home use) i wouldnt want my wife going out on the town dressed as a whore.

but then last week she went on a hen night in the following, tight short black top (no bra) very tight black leggings, bright pink mesh tiny skirt, black knee high suide high healed boots, lots of make up.

Yeah we are going to need to see some evidence of that ...