What does your OH do that irritates you or makes you go all gooey?

My OH sounds like the QE2 coming in to dock when he blows his nose. He's made me jump on more than one occasion. He also writes me the odd love letter now and again so I guess I've got a pretty good deal.

So, what does your other half do (sexually or otherwise) that annoys you or makes your day?

no.1 irritation: stupidity

no.1 love: her sweetness knows no bounds

I'm sure theres more things I do that annoy my wife than she does to annoy me. Everyone has annoying habbits though

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Hundreds of irritating things. Snores loudly, hogs the bed, gets bitchy about it when I ask for music to be turned down, lightly strokes a part of me like hand or shoulder with his thumb over and over(I hate it) , When he makes me do all the housework on my own, he makes fun of my body hair, when he washes the dishes he doesn't do them properly, he makes my cuppa tea taste like coffee and the sugar is never stirred in, doesn't clean the sink after he shaves, wipes his face on my towel after he shaves, doesn't rinse ihs toothbrush properly so toothpaste accumulates on the handle, he leaves bogeys in the ashtray, he feeds the cat the tastiest food before I can so the cat purrs at him all day... I could go on and on, but all is forgiven because I love him. Simple as.

LOL, I tried to keep it to one but you really went for it!

Let's see if I can beat you. Snoring, messy, 'windy' (both ends), tries it on at the most inconvenient times (when I'm cooking), doesn't put anything back where he found it, doesn't listen when I tell him something, gives me food or drink I don't like, thinks carrots that bend are 'fresh'. I know there's more but thought I'd better stop there... he's still lovely.

I know there's stuff that I do that irritates him... I'm just getting my own back!

Mine leaves cupboard doors and drawers open all over the house, it really winds me up gggrrrrr

sex related: sometimes when we've been having phone sex it gets boring after she's had her first bit of fun because she can't be bothered any more. Disussion helps and it rarely happens now!

non-sex related: borrowing my socks when she runs out!

gooey - kissing my shoulders or licking under my breasts, works every time!

gooey - kissing my shoulders or licking under my breasts, works every time!

That irritates me, the damn loud nose blowing, I have also jumped on more than one occasion, at least he apologises though. One thing that makes me go all gooey is when he puts my arm around him and lets me be big spoon, I love it.

MaloSiempre wrote:

That irritates me, the damn loud nose blowing, I have also jumped on more than one occasion, at least he apologises though. One thing that makes me go all gooey is when he puts my arm around him and lets me be big spoon, I love it.

I know, it's like a fog horn isn't it!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Breathing softly in my ear or stroking/tickling my neck always makes me so gooey that I end up like a gloopy puddle! :-o

I don't like that, makes me feel weird and sets my teeth on edge.

Sometimes does not talk to me for few days when he is really busy, meaning does not even reply to my mails. Bit irritating.

sharry wrote:

MaloSiempre wrote:

I know, it's like a fog horn isn't it!

Yes! It is! It scares the hell out of me when he does it in the middle of the night, when I'm asleep!

Honestly cant think of anything 'gooey' that my partner does, he's just not like that. He did, however, book a suprise holiday to visit family in Europe. He would rather spend money to show he cares, its more comfortable for him. I love him regardless :)

Irritating - Leaves socks around the house. Apparently his feet get hot

Em

I find the most irrating thing with my hubby is when he gets snappy and nasty if I tell him he's asleep when hes sat "watching tv" whilst snoring.. everytime he's swears down hes not asleep... so why snore with yr god damn eyes shut??? grrrr

I do love it though when we get into bed and he cuddles up behind me.. feels amazing his whole body naked against mine...

Irritating - When he spends all day unexpectedly kissing and touching me intil im really wound up , then goes to be and straight to sleep - AAARRGHHH!

Gooey - When he nuzzles/kisses/licks my neck - Im putty in his hands .

sharry wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Breathing softly in my ear or stroking/tickling my neck always makes me so gooey that I end up like a gloopy puddle! :-o

I don't like that, makes me feel weird and sets my teeth on edge.

This is an absolute winner for me and makes me well ready just so easily.

Don't like it she always takes so long to get ready to go out :(

Irritating - Kicks me out the bedroom so she can have a lie in on the weekend!

Gooey - Rubs me..... I swear I should have been a cat.