What does your Wishlist say about you?!?

I think mine says.... "I love clitoral stimulation... but i'm willing to try out a bit of anal play!"

What does you're say about you?? I think we can tell a lot about each other from people's lists!!

Mine says 'I find getting dressed up sexy' and 'I like luxury' or 'I own so many toys that the only ones left to buy are the luxury toys...' lol x

Wizzie with the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14374 at £300 you really do like luxury!! :oP x

Mine probably says "Couldn't make my mind up if my life depended on it....." or "Will give anything a go once"

AA - that you like/want too much!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Wizzie with the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14374 at £300 you really do like luxury!! :oP x

I have that on my wishlist.. it's a *DROOL*

I want it on mine now!! Looks good!! Could be fun!

wow - is that LHs most expensive item! Shame there is no review....

Haha... AA - I was gonna say yours says...

"I am well organised, love bondage and feeling sexy in undies!"

:P

DrtyBoy wrote:

wow - is that LHs most expensive item! Shame there is no review....

If they would like someone to review it - SEND IT MY WAY External Media

Mine says organisation!

It also says I have too many play items and these are the only things I want on the whole site.

Last point, it also says I'll give most things a go.

It is though isn't it AA. It's the only sex machine that I find attractive. Have you seen the video ;-) I am actually saving up for one. Hopefully will have enough money for it to be the best (late) Christmas present to myself ever! I just hope it's as good as it looks. I wish i could see it in action. If LH are watching - I think you should take a couple of different sex machines to Erotica ;-) so I can be nosey.., I also want to try the eroscilator as that is just completrly different x

Mine says organisation!

It also says I have too many play items and these are the only things I want on the whole site.

Last point, it also says I'll give most things a go.

No it's not the most expensive the Caesar Sex Machine is about £700

Giving everything a go is a good way to be WandA!!! *goes off to have a peek at your wishlist!*

chels18 wrote:

Giving everything a go is a good way to be WandA!!! *goes off to have a peek at your wishlist!*

Organised.External Media

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Organised.External Media

VERY!!! I don't have enough on mine to need organising! Plus, i think i like seeing everything i want in one list... makes me wanna buy it all.... if LH had a "one click buy it now button" like amazon.... they would have a lot more of my money on impulse buying! lol

chels18 wrote:

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Organised.External Media

VERY!!! I don't have enough on mine to need organising! Plus, i think i like seeing everything i want in one list... makes me wanna buy it all.... if LH had a "one click buy it now button" like amazon.... they would have a lot more of my money on impulse buying! lol

Sssshhh! You'll give them ideas!External Media

Welcome to the forums anyway! I'm sure you and your WL shall grow together here!

chels18 wrote:

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Organised.External Media

Sssshhh! You'll give them ideas!External Media

Welcome to the forums anyway! I'm sure you and your WL shall grow together here!

mmm i think mine would say im obsessed with sexy underware and Vibes.......lol...oh and im a sucker for anything that looks good design wise................smooth contours...funky colours.......im in there!!!

that i like a bit of both worlds