What flavour lube do you want?

I can't say that I ever actually use lube in a way that involves me ingesting it, but if I did, banoffe would be up there.

Pie, peas and gravy.

Just kidding, definitely pina colada though

Strawberry cheesecake
Orange
And for my OH peanut butter!

Coffee flavour.. or champagne

if forced - mint

Kiwi! It probably sounds really odd but pasante brought out a kiwi flavoured condom and it was Delicious! Really refreshing and slightly fruity not at all tangy but I haven't found one since 😞 But a lube version would be amazin! X

Hmmmm....

Toffee pecan roulade
Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Gingerbread man
Rhubarb crumble....
aaaand Christmas Dinner.

Blueberry, custard, coffee.....and Marmite !!

Lemon meringue pie flavour

Cookie dough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie dough is such a great idea!
I would like to have a lube the same flavour as my OH though, he tastes nice.

Steak and onions

Regarding the person who requested vanilla...would normal unflavoured lube be ok with a touch of vanilla essence added?

WillC wrote:

Regarding the person who requested vanilla...would normal unflavoured lube be ok with a touch of vanilla essence added?

Vanilla lube already exists System JO do vanilla flavour http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31215 it really tastes vanilla-y and yummy I like to drizzle some on the back of my hand and lick it up if i have sweet cravings too tasty to use as lube

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

@ SassyKitten & Nat&Tom - Have you tried this one?: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25078

Nope because it contains glycerine unfortunately and I wouldn't want to risk a reaction :(

Cinnamon and orange for a Christmas BJ!

Liking the sound of pie or steak....weird but interesting lol!

Christmas pudding or cookie dough I agree would be amazing!

Waiting on new package arriving tomorrow including the sliquid blue raspberry, luxuria choconut and luxuria vanilla....so excited!!!!!!

What about a Baileys flavour :-o

I am sad Lovehoney no longer make Mint chocolate lube!

Butterscotch
Peach's and cream
Rum and rassin
Terry chocolate orange

hmmm.. i havent liked any flavoured ones ive tried but if i how about marmite??!! mmmmmm..