What grinds your gears?

People making out of date, and some times offensive, assumptions based on first appearances. Example, when my second was young, I returned to work full time and husband stayed at home with the baby. The amount of judgement and awful comments we got about this really made the situation even harder!

8 Likes

This does my nut in! Certain work colleagues, if they put as much effort into actually doing their job as they do skiving, they’d be brilliant.

5 Likes

Exactly! At work had somebody spill something in my office while I was on break, go get a mop and bucket, and just leave it there for me to do because it was my office space. Talk about rude.

4 Likes

When people don’t clean the toilet after themselves (especially in work). It takes like 2 seconds to give it a scrub with the brush. I always have to do it for them so people who go in after me don’t think I did it. I may as well wipe their ass for them while I’m at it :joy:

5 Likes

Same with drink mugs and cups, left in sink at work, who do they think is going to wash them?

6 Likes

Folk who want to communicate by talking on the phone. Just no. I will email and text all day long, do not make me actually have to talk to you. Weirdos.

8 Likes

Maybe they think the cutlery comes alive at night and washes itself or something? :sweat_smile:

I hate that attitude of “but it’s the cleaner’s job to do that”. Err…no it’s not. It’s their job to keep the place clean, not to pick up after your lazy ass. So disrespectful.

4 Likes

Keeping the staff lounge clean is everyone’s job, how long does it take to wash a mug?

3 Likes

Lack of turn signals and people who drive under the speed limit for sure, and big ones people who don’t shower or clean their sex toys(I live in the northern part of the states sadly hygiene isn’t common place).

@WillC I will let you know when I get in the shower boom boom

1 Like

Oil all over the engine bay…
Oh wait, turns out it’s a burst power steering pipe
so it’s the Steering not the Gears that is grinding
:grin:

2 Likes

Dumb Smart Motorways
Debris in the Road!
Several miles later, I think not

4 Likes

When you do something eg load the dishwasher, stock up the fridge or cook something and your other half has to criticise it and to change it to how they prefer. God forbid you don’t do it - you’ll get moaned at for being unhelpful.

Ahhh lol

2 Likes

Ok… I use a mobility scooter… sooo

People parking on pavements. Myself and pram users have to go physically on the road to get round. Pisses me off but technically having to put a baby’s life at risk because of an ignorant driver REALLY grinds me.

People parking on drop kerb. Listen MF move your car I can’t get on the path.

11 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser my mum has a walker and a wheelchair so I feel your pain with that. It drives me crazy.

2 Likes

A song getting stuck on repeat in my head
Stevie, I love you but please stop!

2 Likes

Or can’t park at all and using two instead of one space​:thinking:

2 Likes

:joy: My wife is telling me off every time I bring something back home. She put so much stuff in my pack lunch which lasts for a week but I only got a 30 minutes break

1 Like

Kids leaving skid marks on the toilet :face_vomiting:

1 Like

People who give me looks when I park in the parent and child spaces at the supermarket. Are dads not allowed to use them too?

3 Likes