What have you done..

..with the same sex?

I played tennis with them and then we saw a movie.

Oh, I see........

Did anything happen after that tigerlilies?

Nothing yet, although I'm just waiting for the right woman to come along!

In summary:

stripping and lapdancing, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling all over, frottage, tribbing, fingering, giving and recieving oral (inc. 69), strap-on sex (giving and recieving), spanking, flogging, role play, food-themed sex involving cherries and cake, naughty photos (a little treat for the OH!)

That's all the physical stuff that I've done! My first love was also a girl though

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

In summary:

stripping and lapdancing, kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling all over, frottage, tribbing, fingering, giving and recieving oral (inc. 69), strap-on sex (giving and recieving), spanking, flogging, role play, food-themed sex involving cherries and cake, naughty photos (a little treat for the OH!)

That's all the physical stuff that I've done! My first love was also a girl though

xxKPxx

Phew. Is it getting hot in here?

Any room with you in would be RED HOT girly

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lol! I'm glad I have the fan on right next to me, the OH might notice my blush! Haha!

Maybe he'd like that...I know I'd love to see your rosey red cheeks...

xxKPxx

is this just 4 ladys

sounds good KP

I have given and recevied oral, 69, tossed off and been bent over and let him have his way

A real man is so much better than a toy.

Haven't given to a man yet

btw, Bi, not gay, yes i am greedy, but hey best of both right

peck on the cheek, maybe kiss on the lips, but no tongues, it's not a sexual thing for me, just affection. :) Hugs of course, nothing wrong with man hugs, eh? :D

I once hugged a male friend when drunk and said I love him, does that count?

A Canadi-man once put his tongue in my ear without my permission, it wasn't nice and nor was he, even if I did fancy fellas, which I don't. I made it quite clear that it was a mistake he had just made. Quite clear indeed. :)

Just kissed and I have to be honest, it was fucking horrible. =|

Not because it was a girl but she's a shit kisser. But in all honesty, I didn't like it anyhoo.

kissed and felt up another guy but nothing more than that :(

Just kissed a girl, she was hot!

kissed a girl and played with her boobs, she's still a great friend now. we both decided to go no further and agreed to have a threesome if the right guy came along we both fancied, but then she got herself engaged and I'm the single one! gutted!! ha

I don't get turned on by girls but I find the female body really attractive, i love curves!

xGHx

*AdamKR* wrote:

kissed and felt up another guy but nothing more than that :(

does the sad face mean you wanted to go further?

KittyPurry wrote:

In summary:

xxKPxx

What is tribbing? x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

In summary:

xxKPxx

What is tribbing? x MC x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribbing

Ive never done anything with a girl but its a huge turn on for both me and my OH to fantasise about.

I want the right girl to come along so I can have my fun with her while he watches!