What have you heard

Working in hospitality I would hear a lot of stories by accident of course, but have you ever over heard something that’s made you stop in your tracks and go wow,

2 Likes

Yup never forget the time I was walking in town and right out of nowhere this couple started having an argument very loudly and it was as if they were using the busy high street as their stage and then the girl yanked the ring off her finger and threw it at him and so many people were watching and yet trying to walk by acting like they’re not noticing anything and then there was this old couple sitting outside a coffee shop watching as if it were a soap opera show lol :joy:

5 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of pretty crazy stories from friends. Friend of mine, she’s an x-ray/cat scan tech and always joked about how her job was just seeing what people got stuck in their bum :joy:. Use sex toys people! Not barbies or billiard balls…. I’ll have to try and think of the best one I heard in passing.

3 Likes

Walking past a tent one evening, two low voices chatting. Her: “Oooh I feel sick now”, him “I told you you could stop sucking it”. The mind boggled.

5 Likes

Probably her thumb I’d imagine.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes