What is it about latex that makes it so sexy and naughty?

I guess that it's skin tight, shiny, smells great and the noise it makes when you move in it helps but what else is it?

i like the feeling of being restricted in my movements (same with corsets) so thats part of it

getting someone to shine it while it's on you is sexy - kinda like a massage

the look of it is the main attraction from my point of view tight shows off the curves etc and feels nice too

I wonder if, at least for some, it takes on an erotic quality because of the association of the small and feel of latex condoms with sex. There is certainly something about latex that PVC, Lycra, etc just don't have.

mmm as well as the lovely feel and look, and the way it makes me look, i guess for me its knowing that wearing it is a prelude to some serious naughtiness.

i love the look and feel of latex BUT alas the wife has a aligey to latex so it's a no go area for us.

jjane47 wrote:

mmm as well as the lovely feel and look, and the way it makes me look, i guess for me its knowing that wearing it is a prelude to some serious naughtiness.

I agree! You have an amazing profile pic!

ady wrote:

i love the look and feel of latex BUT alas the wife has a aligey to latex so it's a no go area for us.

what about pvc or wet look same kinda look (not as good) but still close?

I honestly dont know I think its different things for different people !

What I do know is that I recently bought a latex cock ring and ball divider from Lovehoney What a disaster !

I usually love Latex but this was such a dissappointment! it just looked like a used balloon on my cock ! which is alright if you have a balloon fetish !

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

ady wrote:

what about pvc or wet look same kinda look (not as good) but still close?

will have a look and see as the wife is inbetween sizes at the moment,

Not sure if I like it so much after all. Haven't tried it though. Must give it a go.

I find the tightness, the smell and the feel of latex amazing, sadly not had a partner who has felt the same about it

I've bought my OH a latex dress, catsuit and different length gloves. I like the shine, smell, feel and sound of it. She likes that I like her in latex and the tightness holding in all her "extra" curves, lol.

Its not just the feel of rubber against the skin, the sound as you walk, the aroma, its so much more mentally.

It engenders feelings of power, confidence, difference , individuality and rebellion. Also the looks on other peoples faces when they see you wearing it is priceless; I took my OH out for a meal in town wearing her latest Christmas present & killer heels and you could see the heads turning and the minds thinking from the boys - Wow I want my GF to have one, from the girls - Wow I want it (wait till I get him alone, i'll teach him to letch).

In purple, link below

http://www.westwardbound.co.uk/content/content_prod_detail.numo?idarea=8&idareacat=107&idareacatsub=&id=12881

Tiberius that's a stunning looking dress you got your OH.

That dress is gorgeous. I dont think I could get away with all the bumps and extra curves I have. I think you have to be super skinny or slim, toned to wear anything like latex :-(

So I may hold off buying that dress until I have lost another stone.. or more!! lol

Oh God, I LOVE Westward Bound. I'm constantly wandering past the window to drool over the stuff in there, ha. Sadly I've only ever had one thing from there

Believe me Dee, Mrs T is no size "0" and has some wonderful bumps courtesy of our 3 little Legionaires.

Its not what you wear, but how you wear & the 3" Platforms with 7" heel help too !

What's not to love about it. The smell is erotic, the feel having something so tight and accenting every curve is amazing. What gets me super aroused is when I rub myself all over when applying shiner.

i have a couple of latex outfits, and i dont like them lol, i think pvc is much better fitting on me, latex just makes me look bumpy.