What is 'sissy fun'?

So true Browncoats, still hurts though...especially as it's the second insult on my appearance I've had today. And I was really excited at the thought of meeting him and exploring that side of things...so tired of vanilla.

He ain't worth getting upset over - simples!!!!

You were prepared to accept him, if he thought anything of you he would have done the same.

Forget him - move on xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

You were prepared to accept him, if he thought anything of you he would have done the same.

Forget him - move on xxx

So true. I was just so into everything we talked about. It felt so liberating. No idea where I could ever meet someone like that again x

Corset_is wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Forget him - move on xxx

So true. I was just so into everything we talked about. It felt so liberating. No idea where I could ever meet someone like that again x

It happened once, it will happen again. Just be sure next time to be 100% they are genuine before you let yourself get in too deep.

Don't let this experience affect you - you are you, and pretty gorgeous I have to say, and when it happens it will be bloody awesome.

Hugs xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Forget him - move on xxx

It happened once, it will happen again. Just be sure next time to be 100% they are genuine before you let yourself get in too deep.

Don't let this experience affect you - you are you, and pretty gorgeous I have to say, and when it happens it will be bloody awesome.

Hugs xxx

Thanks hunni. It just hurts that I really did accept him as he was 100% but he couldn't do the same 😢😢😢😢😢