What is something easy that you are horrible at

I agree. Sleeping is my exercise

3 Likes

Probably changing the sheets on my bed, specifically my duvet. Iā€™m fine with the mattress and the pillows but the duvet is a nightmare :joy:

3 Likes

Getting up in the morning, especially during restrictions - I live alone in a flat with no garden - feels like Iā€™m swapping one set of walls for another. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Whistling! Never have I been able to crack the right method to a perfect whistle pout :joy:

1 Like

Do you mean whistle in general or wolf whistling

1 Like

General whistling :kissing: Iā€™d not even be able to consider stepping it up to a wolf whistle haha :laughing:

Whistling is so damn hard to explain but try sort of rolling ur tongue upward put your thumb and index finger together and touch them at the tip of your tongue close your lips around them not completely shutting your lips and blow you will get it eventually and will be louder than a standard whistle I can near temperaraly deafen people doing it

1 Like

Catching things. With two hands itā€™s a fumble, but I manage OK half the time, usually with whatever it was snagged awkwardly between random fingers. With one hand? No chance!

Counting :laughing: I organize/lead group workouts in my neighborhood and everyone quickly learned that they cannot rely on me to count sets or rounds. I donā€™t know what it is about numbers, they just donā€™t stick in my head. Recently tried to play dominos with my partner, I did horrendously because I would just forget to count :upside_down_face:

Anything involving cling film, that stuff hates me.

4 Likes

Sure do sweetness, laugh or cry options always result in gallows humour. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Firstly my handwriting is absolutely horrendous! Seriously it looks like a five year old did it :joy_cat:

Also tying my shoes, I can do complicated decorative knots, I love Shibari/rope bondage tying all the harnesses and stuff but you want me to tie my shoes youā€™re gonna have to give me five minutes :joy_cat::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Changing the bed sheets. My wife does it with ease but itā€™s like a complex puzzle for me :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

My sisters always had this issue. Have you tried the cheating way of doing it. Start with overhand knot, then make a loop on each lace (like rabbit ears) then tie the loops to each other with another overhand knot. If you do it right you get perfect laces with none of that through holes nonsense.
Linke with pictures (also about 30 different shoelace knots if anyone is bored)

3 Likes

Biting my tongue when I know I shouldnā€™t open my big mouth and say nothing J can not help myself if I see an in justice I gotta say something rather than say nothing ! Sorry itā€™s in my DNA :dna:

3 Likes

Haha a whistle of deaf! Every time I try it just sounds like Iā€™m trying to blow a balloon up or blowing raspberries :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dieting! Always have the best intentions, Always starts well and Always goes wrong just when Iā€™m doing well and then Iā€™m back to square one!! Problem is with age itā€™s getting more difficult every year!!

2 Likes

Math, I just donā€™t understand it other than very basic calculations. Itā€™s been the same since I was very young, I refer to it as being Math dyslexic.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s ā€˜dyscalculiaā€™ if you fancy a google?

1 Like

Pull women

4 Likes