What is stopping you from purchasing

For all sites that use a minimum order for free delivery option, I have the same process. I fill up my basket as and when I think of things that I need and I wait until I have added enough to reach the minimum for free delivery.

This weekend there was a 25% discount (that I missed), and today I received a 20% discount email. My first thought was "well, my baskets not full so thats no good to me", but in the end I put just enough in my basket (a shiney new cockring) just to get the order value high enough to pay for free delivery.

This got me thinking. Why don't I just purchase things and pay for delivery? I have been without condoms for the last two weeks (and panic searching pockets and weekend luggage bags for the fogotten gold wrappers is not as sexy as just having a large stock pile!). I would have happily waited 5 days or more, just to have that mental checkbox ticked.

So - What do you have in your basket, and why haven't you purchased it?

In short nothing.

We tend to make the basket up with lubes as they always come in handy. You can never have too many bottle of lube .

On saying that becsause we dont order often these day then , normally our purchases would be over the minimum amount to qualify for free postage.

I don't purchase without free postage either. I think it's because I'm from Yorkshire

Fujiyamamama wrote:

I don't purchase without free postage either. I think it's because I'm from Yorkshire

+1

I tend to only buy luxury toys now, so that usually puts me over the £30 on here. Anywhere else, I just pay the postage.

I'm the same! It's like I'm happy to put down a £70 order but if I had to pay delivery on that I would think twice! As it is, I don't find £30 a hard minimum to reach 😂😂 there's been times I've gone to buy something, had a voucher that has put me below the minimum spend, so added more to get it back up, and somehow managed to spend more than I would have without the voucher, yet it seems more justified?!

VioletWolf wrote:

I'm the same! It's like I'm happy to put down a £70 order but if I had to pay delivery on that I would think twice! As it is, I don't find £30 a hard minimum to reach 😂😂 there's been times I've gone to buy something, had a voucher that has put me below the minimum spend, so added more to get it back up, and somehow managed to spend more than I would have without the voucher, yet it seems more justified?!

I was literally about to type the exact same thing 😂

I was topping up the basket yesterday to hit the magic £30. Once the 25% discount went on I was back to £29.97. Couldnt bloody believe it. So do I pay the 3.50 for postage (which we do on pretty much every other order because we never really order big) or do i scour the site to find something for under £3 to justify the saving? Yep you guessed it I spent more just so I didnt waste the free shipping! 😂😂😂

Do LH ever do a free shipping on everything weekend? Between us we order multiple times a month and pay shipping every time. We really should coordinate our ordering!

I hate paying for postage!

I'm a bargain hunter.
Hate paying for postage.
I'll buy a just in case item or lube to make it up.
I do have a friend who orders from L.H. so we have done an order together to make it more cost effective. On the condition she doesn't try my toys! Lol

It depends what I'm ordering, if I'm looking at a £25ish basket after any discount I'll probably add something to ensure free delivery. However

If I only need condoms or lube & I have an email burning a hole in my inbox I'm unlikely to add 15-20 quid just to get a free delivery, I'd see the discount as free del.

In fact, before Xmas, LH had some really REALLY good offers I didn't care paying for postage on top of a £7/8 order!

In answer to the original question, cash stops me from purchasing! Lack thereof!!

I like a free delivery too and I'm always try to make sure I reach £30 to qualify. It's very easy when we're buying something a bit more expensive, but if not, I hate pay for the delivery. The week before I bought a glass butt pluga, lube and a couple of thongs to make the value, but yesterday, for the first time ever, I bought only the female labia spreader (19.99) and had no choice but to pay for the delivery which I'm hoping as one-off. These 20, 25% off are just so tempting!

I was of that mind, wait till over £30 but thought about it, I can't buy these items on my doorstep would have to go to Newcastle or MetroCentre and thought I'd have to get bus or pay petrol/mileage and the standard delivery about cost of return bus fare.

Have found trying to go over £30 but if get discounts or use oh points sometimes takes below £30 and end up buy something like pub etc to get back over £30.

So now just pay for delivery if something want/need and its say £15/£20 ( delivery cost same as bus fare) still saved money ie £6/£7 by not going to over the £30 limit

Lube not pub

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Lol same ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Whats putting me off my current 'want' is money, I don't really have the spare cash for it right now. Also I'm waiting on some reviews for it to tip me over the edge and purchase. But yeah I'm a bugger for free postage, I'm well tight when it comes to paying for postage lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Tallish Darkish & Average wrote:

In answer to the original question, cash stops me from purchasing! Lack thereof!!

You totally stole my answer lol xxxx

I like to be at home when the parcel arrives. Away from prying eyes. Probably unneccesary given the large number of A mazon parcels that arrive with no comment at all.

Lone Ranger wrote:

I like to be at home when the parcel arrives. Away from prying eyes. Probably unneccesary given the large number of A mazon parcels that arrive with no comment at all.

I like going to the post office to collect. Especially if it's for something super kinky.