What is stopping you from purchasing

I always think why pay postage when its money I could use towards another purchase so I wait until my order comes with free delivery... there's logic in there somewhere lol xx

My partner tends to only make small purchases, but if he needs to add up to the free delivery by a few pounds, I'm guaranteed a lingerie bag! Got quite a collection going now 😁

The only time when I pay for delivery is when I gift. I can't always get over £30 so I pay for delivery. UK delivery is so cheap.

Since I live in Sweden I always pay for delivery when I order for myself because delivery is more expensive to me. So I'll wait until I can make an order which will get over £30.

We've gotten into the mindset of every order is going to be £30 for the free postage issue. I'm not sure if we spend this less frequently than multiple impulse buys of say £18? The current system is pretty fair TBH, but I would also like to see a small order postage fee, for say orders under a certain weight or cost (those that can be put into a small jiffy bag)

I do get that the cost of processing those orders are pretty much the same as a couple of more expensive items. Time to pick, pack, label, the cost of consumables and packing materials. Then there is the cost of returns too, there will be a percentage of orders sent that will be returned also, Thanks to the excellent return policy, this still has to be paid for, whilst postage maybe a pain for the small order customers, and possible a case for a small order postage band, I guess there has to be a starting place for the free postage tariff to kick in and LH have set it at £30.

Mostly it's a lack of funds, so yes I do make my basket up to get free postage, because I could pay for postage or buy a bottle of lube? To me it seems better to get an extra froduct. Sadly I just don't have any cash to buy stuff with these days. 😥

Fun Louise wrote:

Mostly it's a lack of funds, so yes I do make my basket up to get free postage, because I could pay for postage or buy a bottle of lube? To me it seems better to get an extra froduct. Sadly I just don't have any cash to buy stuff with these days. 😥

Particularly if its part of the 3 for £10, I got 3 bottle of the LH Cherry under this deal £20.97 of lube for £10 ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) but you could argue that it was only £6.50+ P&P ... Postage costs suck, but are a okay generally in the context of how they can be circumvented ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I'm trying to keep the idea of a treat as an incentive to stay focused on my job hunt. If I have an interview I go to a cafe as a reward. When I get a job offer I'll buy a bodystocking. Then when I get my first payslip I'm buying massage oils.

Goals help me stay positive.

I like to be about at home when the delivery arrives, so that is my limiting factor.

Money stops us from ordering however we do get free postage too. The last order I did was just £2 off free postage so I bought some batteries. Who doesn't need batteries? Paid less than of I had just paid the postage and got the batteries too.

I put things in my basket then things in my wishlist and then when we have the money we move it around till the basket has just over £30 of products.

I work in finance, but for a small company who has free delivery over £25.99. However they have 2 tiers of product. The main product is priced from about £250 then you can buy spares and accessories which alone are below the £25.99 so there are very few orders under that amount.

£30 for this type of product is very fair as it is very easy to spend over that amount with a few quality items. I always get the best value possible for my order using as many offers as I can.

Fujiyamamama wrote:

I don't purchase without free postage either. I think it's because I'm from Yorkshire

I'm from the south and I hate to pay postage 😂

I can’t decide what I want most 🤔

NatandTom wrote:

I can’t decide what I want most 🤔

+ 1 and money, they're the main reasons.

I understand the postage thing and can relate to some of the posts on here although I am not against paying postage, generally my orders qualify anyway.

The excitement. The existing toys have not worn out of excitement. It usually takes about 3 months So there's no need for new ones.

Free postage is stopping me at the moment...normally it doesnt as my orders cover it but I am building my wishlist up again so when its at a decent level its all FREE baby well the postage is, plus a free toy here and there goes down well.

Yes Im from yorkshire too!!!!

Lack of money

We are waiting to hit the free postage threshold. Its actually no bad thing for us as it stop impulse buying and makes us think what we REALLY want with this months budget.
Oh...and we're not from Yorshire ;-)

We are waiting for what we want to go on offer, whenever we buy anything we always seem to miss out, so this time We're sitting tight !

Never enough money for all the things I would love.I have horrendously long wish lists and struggle to decide but then often buy something outwith my wish lists so it's a never-ending cycle.

My basket contains an intimate razor right now. I have not purchased it because I lack the funds to even buy it and I also wait until I have a discount offer and can get to 30 pounds for free shipping. I live in the US and it is actually often more cost effective for me to shop the UK sites vs. the US site becuase I have to spend more for free ship here. I wish one of my level whatever awards offered me a flat / discounted shipping rate for how much I like to buy on here.