What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done during sex ?

Anonymous Lady wrote:

My first queef. It surprised both of us ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

This is one for me too, he couldn't stop laughing for ages and I just went and hid behind the radiator in the room haha! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) (which only made it funnier for him ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif))

I had an ex who loved queefing. You queef more when you're wet and he's big I think so it was probably an ego boost for him, he was a prick like that lol

Anonymous Lady wrote:

Mine happened during my-legs-on-his-neck pose :D

Same! It actually is about 99% bound to happen if my legs are somewhere up in the air haha!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I had an ex who loved queefing. You queef more when you're wet and he's big I think so it was probably an ego boost for him, he was a prick like that lol

That's disgusting xD

It's like saying you have a fart fetish or something.

Not me but someone I know recently confessed she threw up on her oh while giving him head. She was using the deep throat mints and he went too deep and she threw up!

Ikey wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

That's disgusting xD

Haha! That's just reminded of when I was sat chatting to people before our exam about how we remember the difference between mitosis and meiosis, a lad said he remembered it by "my toes aren't sexy-mitosis isn't sex) and totally forgetting I wasn't on here just said "yeah but what about people with foot fetsihes" and everyone just looked at me like I was mental lol

Haha you guys are all cracking me right up ! :D

My bf got his foot stuck down the side of the car seat once ..

Young and fun95 wrote:

Ikey wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

That's disgusting xD

Haha! That's just reminded of when I was sat chatting to people before our exam about how we remember the difference between mitosis and meiosis, a lad said he remembered it by "my toes aren't sexy-mitosis isn't sex) and totally forgetting I wasn't on here just said "yeah but what about people with foot fetsihes" and everyone just looked at me like I was mental lol

Lol, and what a way to remember data, too. I know an extra rude mnemonic aid to remember positions and numbers of human teeth (and the Latin names for them), but, sadly enough, it doesn't translate well.

I had set up the bedroom with candles burning and during sex one of the pillows caught fire, that certainly put the flames out.

I was once in doggy style with my ex and my hip locked up on one side so I jerked my leg out suddenly to try to un-lock it. Took me a few seconds to notice I'd knocked him backwards off the bed...

Omega2008 wrote:

I had set up the bedroom with candles burning and during sex one of the pillows caught fire, that certainly put the flames out.

![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

This thread is pure gold XD

Got cramp in my calf whilst in the act which resulted in me rolling round in agony whilst OH lay there and laughed

My boyfreind went down on me for about 2 hours and proper going to town fingering me at the same time and I squirted all over him .... He just kinda froze for a few seconds in disbelief haha wile I was absolute horrified :D !

When we were younger my mum walked in on us while my now hubby had me bent over my parents sofa :-)

Haha bet ure mam felt just as crap as you though :D x

Cramps the worse! I regularly get it I'm my thigh during sex, really annoying when you're tied down. OH got cramp in his calf during doggy and literally threw himself off me and was curled up on the floor, well that ended that fun!

Young and fun95 wrote:

Cramps the worse! I regularly get it I'm my thigh during sex, really annoying when you're tied down. OH got cramp in his calf during doggy and literally threw himself off me and was curled up on the floor, well that ended that fun!

Same as me lol

Again its the queef thing... only happens in doggy!