What is the most off putting thing you have heard whilst having sex?

Mine would have too be "are you going to be finished soon, we have shopping to do".

A snore when she'd nodded off halfway through (we were both very drunk :D)

My girlfriends mother and her fella going at it(noisy sex) in the room next door. Was funny but my girlfriend was embarrassed and we had to stop haha. Or Same girlfriend was on top at her house, enjoying every minute of our time together until her mum called from the stairs "are you two done yet? I need to borrow your hairbrush". Apparently she'd been waiting 10 minutes and got bored :D

The postman at the door with a parcel.

The cat being sick at the bottom of the bed ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Wheezing - then a request to help find his asthma pump!!

The sound of our dog being sick in the kitchen

The couple in the next dorm having a massive argument that ending in shouting and crying and somehow vomiting. Likely drunk.

Me and my boyfriend were having loud sex because we knew everyone had gone out. But then his mum banged on the ceiling shouting to help her bring the shopping in. We didn't even hear her come back into the house but she definitely heard us, lol.

When rabbit buzz loudly. The buzz disturbs my fantasy.

There is a few but the worst was probably being asked if I was thinking of someone else; I wasn't and I didn't even want to think about them after that.

“The park closes in 10minutes, please make your way to your nearest exit”

Mummy, what are you doing in your bedroom... oh the joys of toddlers who are supposed to be napping..

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Having my head pushed to one side, and the words I can't see the clock is it time yet for me to go and fetch my mum back from the bingo.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Having my head pushed to one side, and the words I can't see the clock is it time yet for me to go and fetch my mum back from the bingo.

This has to be one of the worst things I've heard lol

Forever his ♡ wrote:

Mummy, what are you doing in your bedroom... oh the joys of toddlers who are supposed to be napping..

Yep on a similar theme for us, the sound of our daughter calling from her room first thing in the morning.

There are some absolute shockers here, but it makes for a good read in a 'my goodness that awful' cringy kind of way.

Cramp. Jumping off the bed, yelling in pain, grabbing my leg, hopping around the bedroom. Real passion killer...

Our baby crying just before my wife was going to orgasm, instant mood killer...

Rabbit vibrator run out of battery.

A very loud crack from the bed. Yes, we broke it.

I once had a girlfriend who would fart, loudly, when she was either close to orgasm or during. Not great when you’re upright holding her legs apart! A very short relationship!