What is your current fantasy?

New Year and new fantasies.

What is your current fantasy?

Mine is a story scenario whereby I have opened up working as a Dominatrix and some bloke turns up with his beautiful wife and she has to watch him being Dominated at his request. I then watch her getting very hot under the collar and after a while her husband is tied up in a gimp mask and I seduce her.

I also have a recurring fantasy of being a nun who has to correct the nuns in my care.

I find nuns a terrific turn on.

So, what's your fantasy?

Ok... Mine is being a 17th century duchess riding in a horse drawn carriage which gets held up by a hansome but wild notorious highwayman.

He robs and strips me and takes me aginst my will giving me the absolute fuck of my life, I try to be indignant at his forceful behaviour, but am secretly enjoying it and am extremely arroused by the whole encounter.

Lord of the Rings....oh wait...

Naa its actually to just have a really romantic evening with someone with lots of kisses massages and cuddling before some hot pasionate sex

A certain stunning Brazilian TS, a superyacht and loads of bubbly!

Playing golf at Augusta. Sexual one playing golf at Augusta. Haha

A night where the kids actualy go to bed and go to sleep !

Lol I thought this was ultimate fantasy not ultimate reality?

If only reality would allow me to play golf at Augusta. 1, I'm not stinking rich 2, members only 3, I'm not stinking rich.

Stuburns wrote:

If only reality would allow me to play golf at Augusta. 1, I'm not stinking rich 2, members only 3, I'm not stinking rich.

Aww never mind... well mey be I just have an over active imagination lol!

I can play it on the playsation. Haha my wife is a play station golf widow as well as a golf widow.

Stuburns wrote:

I can play it on the playsation. Haha my wife is a play station golf widow as well as a golf widow.

Honesly I wouldn't stand for that!! I do hope you make it up to her when you're not golfing ??

So very tender loving , nice hot passionate all night sex . But also love to be tied up and teased and Dom in real life as that is a pussy twitching moment for sure !

I have a lot of fantasies. In fact I often prefer fantasy to reality. The ones that might just be attainable one day are:

A passionate and long term romance with a fun, caring and attractive guy

Getting a novel published

The completely off the wall ones:

Being able to live in a manor house or castle, as long as it has mod cons and I have a chauffeur to make sure I can get about. (Some people presumably can do this but I doubt I will win the lottery so I thought I should put it in the improbable list!)

Finding Excalibur and the Holy Grail

Owning a dragon (yes, I mean an actual dragon that can fly, not one of those komodo dragon things). Then I'd never have to get public transport again. :)

Not sure I want to share any sexual fantasies.

Ofcourse I do. I only play twice a week first thing in the morning. When we met I played rugby and trained for them 4 days a week so its less than it was. Also I'm mr DIY. Always something she wants to change. Plus cook and clean. Infact I do an awful lot after working 10hr days. 8am Sunday I was sanding our front door and staining it plus masonry painting all sandstone features at front of house whilst kids and wife were in pj's. u should be asking if she makes it up to me!;)

Well if we are going for realism:

A house by the sea.

To get a novel published.

To have a baby.

To find my true soul mate - yeah you read correctly!

Bottle of wine, nice music, my gf and me.

If I wasnt having a year of new sex, then it would be a Blow job from the wife. Boring I know, but if youve never had one, the mundane becomes fantasy

Me and my OH have been talking about me being a complete dom for sometime now. The idea of him being my complete bitch is an amazing turn on ..

To have a snog with a freshly facialed girl.

Over the holidays I managed to act out mine, pegging my guy. It was hot. Hmmm guess I better start thinking of a new one now!

In reality, my dream would be to own my own home.