What is your favorite toy!?

If you had to use one toy for the rest of your life (and it could be replaced if you broke it if course), what would it be?!

It seems like to me the Njoy Super Wand is pretty versatile for everyone as a lifer.

4 Likes

Probably the Lego Harry Potter Castle Set (Great Hall, Whomping Willow, Astronomy and Clock Towers).

21 Likes

Got so many to choose from :thinking:
But I think it’ll have to be my womanizer. I absolutely love it, and it doesn’t take me long to orgasm with it. And it’s the first toy I made myself squirt with :smirk:

2 Likes

Desire suction cup toy, without doubt the best toy I’ve ever owned n it’s already retired the majority of our collection

3 Likes

Probably my mantric wand :relaxed:

3 Likes

I really like my Mantric Dual Tip Clitoral Vibe but my Tango X is a close second.

3 Likes

Aneros prostate massager, needs a bit of work to orgasm, but well worth it…

3 Likes

The Womanizer is the #1 toy in our house, too! Wife loves how forced the orgasms feel - she describes it as fighting against it as they’re pulled out of her - and it doesn’t leave her over-stimulated for another round as most vibes or even oral does for her.

I love how much SHE loves it, and I enjoy that it’s the only toy I can consistently use to force orgasms. We don’t get this kind of extended play often (two small kiddos), but the last time I tied her down, blindfolded, stuffed her with our biggest dildo, then used the Womanizer while I sat on her face she squirted for the first time, too!

3 Likes

Mine would need to be the tango lipstick bullet vibrator

1 Like

I love my aneros massagers too @WeeDavie.
Which model is your favorite.

1 Like

That’s exactly it, and what we’ve done too :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This is currently my favourite:

First couple of times I tried it I was a bit underwhelmed, put I persevered, and now every time it manages to hit the spot for me and has become a little bit addictive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My Fleshlight Quickshot.

1 Like

My favourite toys is my Doc Johnson American Bombshell Ultra Girthy Butt Plug because of the stretch and full feeling it gives.

2 Likes

Hi there, for the sheer versatility I think it would have to be our new fave The satisfyer endless fun it so unusual and can be used in so many ways it has become our most recent go to toy. Xxx

EDIT Mrs PB has just said that hers would be her womanizer Pro 40 (obvs !)

3 Likes

I can only pick one? :scream_cat:
Probubly the one i use most is the desire bullet. But i have a few faves so its hard to pick just one toy

2 Likes

I’d also go with my desire bullet if I could only choose one :+1:

3 Likes

Has to be the fliphole

1 Like

This is good to know @rosiedosie. I’ve just treated Mrs H to one this week :blush:

2 Likes

Has to be our Doxy. Works so well during sex, for BDSM, forced orgasms, against everyone’s genitals, butt plugs… :yum:

2 Likes