What is your go to dirty talk?

both myself and OH like to talk dirty whilst we are having fun in the bedroom and discuss various scenarios (such as other men joining us, sph, bi fantasies) the list could go on! It has got us wondering what other peoples go to dirty talk is in the bedroom ?

3 Likes

We like to talk about another bi person joining us sometimes and what we would all get upto with each other

And anything else that come into our minds

1 Like

Not so much dirty talk, more encouragement. Things like “Come for me”, “Come now” or, since I’m in chastity, “Don’t you dare come”.

2 Likes

During dirty talk in the bedroom we often talk about including another person … or 2!
Sometimes we discuss in detail cumming or squirting, what we would like to do or see.

If we’re sexting then we usually talk about what we want to do to each other at that time or we might talk in detail about some of our role play fantasies or dominating each other.

5 Likes

We can vary depending on what mood we are in, @FoxyLea87 tends to go for SPH at the moment, and humiliation talk (which I love).

1 Like

I’m there with @Goth_Girl
My husband is great and I’m just like Napoleon Dynamite talking about milk sexy :relieved:

2 Likes

I’m crap at dirty talk unless I’m literally begging for penetration during foreplay.

1 Like

Neither of us are very good at it. It doesn’t come naturally and we both get embarrassed. We are trying though - We got a card game that has various activities you have to do and talking dirty is one of those. When we get that card, we don’t pass we try to do our best. We are also trying to do more over messaging.

3 Likes

Talking dirty is quite a big part of our sex life. Often when my wife wants to come she’ll ask me to tell her something naughty to get her over the line.

Favourite scenarios include office, exhibitionist neighbour, getting it on in public place and describing girl on girl or threesome situations.

All in all works well for her though a recent time on a scenario with longer build up she told me to hurry up and fast forward to the action!

3 Likes

@Ksag8602 messaging is actually a perfect idea for talking about all the things that are a bit embarrassing or awkward.

You can ask questions and get answers without feeling too much pressure.

1 Like

Dirty talk is one of my favourite things, I’m a big fan. I prefer describing acts, how it feels and what is going to happen next etc though rather than other scenarios.

One of my ultimate favourite things is when someone does this and says my name - not technically dirty talk but it sends me wild. I know some people hate names during sex but something about it just gets me going!

3 Likes

I like to role play and pretend i am getting my wife pregnant! Something about going bareback and the thrill of a creampie without birth control

1 Like

I love dirty talk but I find it really difficult to do it myself. It’s not that I don’t have the imagination, I can imagine doing it and it sounds great in my head. However, when it comes to it I really self-conscious about it and feel like it will sound ridiculous!

@titania awwww you should try let go of that feeling.
If it sounds great on your head, chances are that the person you are saying it too is going to find it hot :fire:

2 Likes

Hahaha - laughter of recognition, feels so good! :laughing: I’m the same as you! My OH goes on & on (like yours) and I’m just like oh fuck & yea​:rofl:

1 Like

I like to tell my OH , " I’m lickjng your pussy and you taste so fucking good" or how smooth her shaved pussy feels when licking it.
It’s good to be able to escape to your alter ego… I like to tell her to suck my cock.( :smile: definitely not the language I’d use when not in the game).
If we are flirting while doing other things, she will say in a mock scolding way " you’ve made my pants get wet"
I also tell her if I’m feeling really horny and we are going about doing normal stuff… I don’t want to make love, I just want to fuck you.
My OH is less vocal, but will respond when I say to her , tell me to fuck you. " fuck me., fuck me ,FUCK ME.!!!

there’s always a lot more f-words than in our normal conversations!
it’s a chance to take some risks on some subjects that only seem to come up when our bodies are slapping together.
would love to do more of it outside the bedroom but my wife tends to change the subject when i’ve tried, i guess she doesn’t always feel comfortable to relax into it but would love to help her enjoy it at different times…

I just love hubby telling me what he’s going to do to me, whilst he’s doing that he’s kissing my neck and running his hands gently over me, and spanking me gently

2 Likes