What is your ideal body type/shape?

sometimes its not the shape that matters its the confidence that she radiates, I been to a few fetish fairs and seen several fetish wear fashion shows, the most memorable model was a 5'1" woman who must have been a size 16 in a leather bikini and she was covered in tattoos.

she obviously was very comfortable with her natural shape and it radiated from her and that made her more attractive than any skinny girl, clothed or naked.

Because I have such an attraction for LilMissMardy, I love her body shape regardless. I find her body to be quite a turn on.

I'm sure majority of partners feel that way about their partner.

In terms of body, I like natural - that's my only real preferenc. I do like curves, but then I like the petiteness of Kylie almost as much as the hourglass of, say, Salma Hayek. It depends on the girl really.

I like something to hold on too, if there too skinny they are normally too tight

At the moment I am an untoned size 10. I am not too happy with my shape but not depressed by it either. My boob size is a 32c which I am not overly happy with either. I would love to be a toned, with a slight six pack size 8 and a size 32D but oh well my boyfriend says he dosent want me to change and loves the way I am so I can't complain too much :)

I love my body I'm a size 10 I don't tone what little baby fat I've got left I've had two kids and I've got a bit left and a few stretch marks... I'm naturally a brunette and I wouldn't change it... I've got 34B boobs and they look good in a corset... I've got a smaller waist than hips an though my bum isn't toned it's a nice shape and size... to top it off I've got a great set of pins and yeah I don't have the smallest feet but look after them and they look great in heels!!

I don't wear a speck of makeup and nor do I need too I am regularly mistaken for 6-8years younger than I am...

The only people that have an issue with my body are those trying to put me down and that's thier issue not mine... I am confident in my skin and wouldn't change I have imperfections but that's what makes me beautiful and who I am!

Nice to read men like curves ... myself id still like to loose weight but my oh tells me how sexy iam all the time, just wish I could believe it!!

amandammmm wrote:

Oh Gem, I admire your confidence!!!

took many years Amanda :) I was always bullied about my looks took a long time to release that it was them that had the issues not me... and threads like this upset me because women like you said are pressured to think they need to look a certain way and they don't... even those photos are edited so women can't be themselves... All men and women your imperfections make you beautiful and unique and them are the qualities people will love about you... and if they don't it's because they have their own they feel insecure about

Gem26 wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

took many years Amanda :) I was always bullied about my looks took a long time to release that it was them that had the issues not me... and threads like this upset me because women like you said are pressured to think they need to look a certain way and they don't... even those photos are edited so women can't be themselves... All men and women your imperfections make you beautiful and unique and them are the qualities people will love about you... and if they don't it's because they have their own they feel insecure about

I always feel insecure but I am guessing its because of the generation I was born into (I am only 18). There is a high demand to be size 8, thin, toned with a big chest. I don't think its helped that I was bullied in high school as well for "looking like a dog".

I wish that I could have your confidence one day Gem!

My personal ideal body shape would be back to a size 12-16 lower body (currently a size 20, but I am working on it!), my top half i would like to be more toned (don't want to lose the chest as much though). And thighs... definatly want to lose those a bit!

I wasnt comfortable being stick thin, and I am not comfortable being the size I am (fibromyalgia and hypermobility make it suck a lot in either size), So I prefer those that are inbetween! And which is my aim.

Gem26 wrote:

amandammmm wrote:

I love this Gem and your so right my confidence was ripped out of me but it's slowly coming back :) took many years Amanda :) I was always bullied about my looks took a long time to release that it was them that had the issues not me... and threads like this upset me because women like you said are pressured to think they need to look a certain way and they don't... even those photos are edited so women can't be themselves... All men and women your imperfections make you beautiful and unique and them are the qualities people will love about you... and if they don't it's because they have their own they feel insecure about

Myself - I'm fairly toned // muscular due to my occupation and hitting the gym 3+ times a week, tbh I'm fairly happy with my body shape/type or what ever you call it, my only problem is being 5'6" tall which is fairly short for a guy..... If I could change anything it would be so I was taller and my OH could wear heels without towering over me (She's also 5'6").

When when it comes to the ideal body type of the opposite sex I like women who have a hourglass shape, curvy but not too big, around a size 8-14. My current OH is perfect she's a size 10-12, has curves where they should be, a nice firm ass which is to die for in and out of panties ;) she's got the most beautiful perfect breasts which are a whopping 34-DD, if I'm honest she is the most beautiful, sexy, amazing girl I have ever dated and I have no idea why she's with me because I'm clearly punching well above my weight!!

Briohne wrote:

At the moment I am an untoned size 10. I am not too happy with my shape but not depressed by it either. My boob size is a 32c which I am not overly happy with either. I would love to be a toned, with a slight six pack size 8 and a size 32D but oh well my boyfriend says he dosent want me to change and loves the way I am so I can't complain too much :)

I have a simular body shape to you Briohne. I am a size 8-10 and 5'2 tall (or short haha) but i want to tone up and reach size 6-8. I also have 32C boobs but I would like 32D! Last year i dieted and went to the gym alot and reached my goal of size 6, my OH says he preffers me like this because I am more curvy. I am struggling to diet at the moment because I am litterally living off takeaways as a student

I'm quite happy with my body shape, I would just like to have slightly slimmer thighs and be a bit more toned. But I like my little perky boobs and my waist.

My boyfriend has a lovely body, he's quite broad with lovely muscly arms. So manly! :P xx

Size 12- 14, but nothing wrong with 16, just my preference. We are what we are, and thankfully, everybody out there is catered for, male or female.

My simple answer, is MRS!

She is 5'9", long brunette hair, 36G, hour glass shape. Size 14
She is self concies about her tunny as it is were she still holds a bit from our 4 children. I guess if I were in an emotional vaccum I would agree with her losing it to be "perfect" but I don't live in a vaccum. When I see it, I see the mother of my children and again... an hour glass shape so.. yes please!

As for me, just over 5'10", 215lbs, broad shoulders and defined muscles on my arms, legs, back but also a but more of a gut than I care for. All said though, I prefer being stocky to skinny. And I am to concieded to consider that I don't look good. ;) Like most guys, I secretly want a bit more package but MRS stays sore enough I suppose.

I guess I'm average build, maybe slightly overweight but that's primarily in the belly area.

When I look back at pictures of me ten years ago I think I look like a right scrawny idiot to be honest, so I'm quite happy as I am. I wouldn't want to go back to being thin.

I battled with my body for many years at a fairly young age, I can now happily admit that I am very content in accepting who I am and what I look like, appreciating the positives I have rather than getting hung up on what could be better. This thread clearly outlines the fact that there is always someone for every body shape, I've met men who love skeletal, obese, muscular, hour glass or 'mumsy' - true love and devotion sees beyond all that anyway?

I guess I've been blessed with a good shape, I've always retained more muscle than most women (even on a lazy lifestyle) I have nice, handful sizes breasts, with a slim waist and big bum/hips/thighs. I've always thought that cutting an image of me in two at the belly button would look like two different people!! As I really don't seem to hold much weight on my top half... don't get me wrong, I have all the lumps, bumps and cellulite of everyone else (yes, everyone, don't pretend you don't!) But I know that I am a real woman, I love my wobbly bottom and thunder thighs, its what makes me, me.

Brooke, I think it is great that you are comfortable in your own skin.

I'm carrying an extra few (billion) pounds, but I'm quite lucky in that no matter how much I gain, my waist remains pretty narrow.

I'm currently trying to ramp myself up to slim down a bit, because I'm not happy with how I look at the moment at all. I think a lot of that is to do with my ex-boyfriend though, whose idea of a compliment was "I love your figure. You'd look so sexy if you lost ten kilos."

My current partner apparently loves how I look, but I'm not a fan. I know how I can look at 11 stone (I'm 5'10") and I think that's the weight I belong at. Funnily enough, that'll involve me losing about ten kilos...