What is your jam?

What is everyone listening to these days? Is it a recent love affair or more a long term relationship?

Before anyone wonders, I am talking about music ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

My most recent affair has been with Mastodon but Queen will always be there for me (along with Freddie Mercury's sexy mustache ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)).

Hmm tough question, there are so many great songs out there. I think I'll go with Windows by Awolnation! It's a recent addition to my ever growing list of musical affairs sssh.. ;)

Avicii and elle golding ... also faithful to prodigy and will always love titanium

Fozzy - Sandpaper! ♥♥♥

Recently discovered Alter Bridge - and now can't stop listening to them!

Has occured to me that I never listen to music, the only exception being the radio when I'm in the car :(

wildflower wrote:

Recently discovered Alter Bridge - and now can't stop listening to them!

+1 They're awesome live too!

I have a really eclectic taste in music, but I seem to be jumping between a few at the moment.

To name I few I've mostly been listening to Florence and the Machine, System of a Down, Lamb of God and Amon Tobin lately. 

Oh and Uptown Funk. Always Uptown Funk. 

AND I'm off to see Prodigy this Friday - AWWW YISSSS!!! :D

Warpaint - An all fermale psychedelic rock band. Acts as good background music as well .

I always have music playing when I'm in the house and tend to stream random mixes, but I always come back to, The Editors, Placebo and The Heavy. I currently have a Regina Spektor that I listen to in the car.

Who's not enjoying Taylor Swift and shaking it all about recently!? haha

Alter Bridge are my favourite band of all time, I listen to them every day. Particularly "Wonderful Life", "Buried Alive", and "Watch Over You". They're amazing! Myles Kennedy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I've also been listening to Slash, as he's teamed up with Myles Kennedy!

And Halestorm a lot lately, their new song '"Apocalyptic" is pretty good, but I really like their old "Halestorm" album is still my favourite.

That was just meant to read "But their new album....blah is still my favourite", trying to do 2 sentences in 1 there!

Just kylie.

As the typical teen I am still stuck listening to Taylor Swift (YESS for Shake it Off and Style), Madonna (practically raised on her music) Ellie Goulding (especially Love Me Like You Do even though I've not seen FSOG yet).

Also keep putting Maroon Five's Sugar and Moves Like Jagger on repeat, they are grooovy! Oh and Katy Perrys music too!

Uptown Funk is a big favourite, though I prefer ASprinkleofGlitters video on youtube to the actual vid (she is an awesome plus-size beauty and fashion vlogger).

Queen will always be on top!

Have taken a trip down memory lane recently with Guns 'n' Roses

Long term would have to be

love is a battlefield (madonna)

Bring it all back (s club 7)

Bitch (meridith brooks)

Proud mary (tina turner)

as for my short term stuff i listen to pretty much everything haha! But the above are what i always end up singing at the top of my lungs when im drunk haha

I've been listening to quite a lot of scores recently, one of my modules for uni there was Foley recordings and making the audio for a piece of film so I found all the scores that inspired me to go into sound engineering.

-Thomas Newman

-Danny Elfman

-Hans Zimmer

And just having a casual love affair with FathoM, Blackmill & Nightwish at the moment ^_^

If my last.FM account is anything to go by in the last few months excluding my longterm musical love affair my most recent love affair has been Ray Lamontagne

Boogaloo wrote:

Alter Bridge are my favourite band of all time, I listen to them every day. Particularly "Wonderful Life", "Buried Alive", and "Watch Over You". They're amazing! Myles Kennedy ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I've also been listening to Slash, as he's teamed up with Myles Kennedy!

And Halestorm a lot lately, their new song '"Apocalyptic" is pretty good, but I really like their old "Halestorm" album is still my favourite.

I think Brand New Start is one of my favs from Alter Bridge and the two albums that Myles Kennedy has done with Slash are fantastic !

I've only heard a couple by Halestorm so far.