What is your most used sex toy?

My lovehoney rabbit​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Probably my Aneros, as it’s silent, we’ll i’m not, stifling moans etc, but discreet and really pleasurable otherwise

2 Likes

Definitely my womanizer Pro40. It’s used most days at least once. Sometimes more often. I think I’ve had it about 2 years now and I think I may need to start saving for a replacement cause it’s not as powerful as it used to be and has become quite a lot louder so I’m guessing it might have been used too much lol

3 Likes

A pump.
I need to update to something current :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does my hand count :face_with_monocle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy: if you purchases your hand on here yes :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Same as @AJSTAR the WeVibe tango, great to tease her with and pretty much always gets her off. Good battery life, usb charging and as it’s small, quiet and discreet it’s our go to travel toy

2 Likes

Ours has to be this, works every time :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cock rings for together time, wand vibe for shared masterbation. I and the OH love the extra hardness and slightly thicker girth from one ring around my cock and one around my balls

2 Likes

Definitely a penis pump

3 Likes

My headmaster stroker but the vibrator is a bit temperamental which is a shame :frowning::frowning::frowning:

1 Like

Mine has to be my LH Clitoral Suction Stimulator for when I’m on my own .

When I’m with my husband its my LH Jessica rabbit or our wand but that is a little noisy so don’t always use that.

2 Likes

I use a couple of Lovense stuff, mainly the Diamo and Edge.

Very easy to clean up.

1 Like

Got to be the High Roller, I seem to be using 3 or 4 days per week, sometimes more than once in a day!

2 Likes

It’s awesome isn’t it @mikeormick !!

1 Like

Mine is probably my Aneros and Mrs H would definitely be her Mantric Wand

3 Likes

It really is @hornycouplebythesea!

I’ve tried a few different prostate massagers and it’s the first one that I can say hits the spot each and every time!

2 Likes

Haha it does. I’d go as far as to say it’s relentless :joy: in a very good way.

2 Likes

This is my favourite toy I love edging with this. Lovehoney mains powered wand the vibrations are brilliant

2 Likes

I have a favourite fleshlight that has been used to many times. It’s just my go to and I purchase new toys but always seems to comeback to her

2 Likes