What is your OH best at?

The OH great at being open to my kinks and fetishs. She gives great oral.

When in the mood she is good at giving a handjob

Me and my OH both think that we are both best at oral i can make her orgasm within less than 30 seconds sometimes and I never stop till she has orgasmed multiple times

She is best at oral too she has a technique that she does with her tongue and with the tongue bar it's added pleasure!

This is a difficult one really.
Sex with Mrs H is amazing, but I've got to admit she is brilliant at blow jobs and hand jobs.
I'd probably go with BJs being her best attribute, but it's all great.

Works out well for me because I love pleasuring her with oral and fingers, so we can spend plenty of time doing these to each other.

I will have to say without thinking its his oral, when he gets me going I just have non stop orgasims, hence I let him do it a lot

Annoying me

For me it has to be Mr M leading the way with his tounge defiantly oral for me all the way, and for mr M he says oral to even better when we use the deep throat spray

Being my submissive, she takes orders well.

Oral, his tongue just feels amazing, he loves it and begs me to let him do it. I'm happy to oblige 😁

I must say the wife is Fantastic at oral, the way she can deep throat and the time she can keep it down is amazing, also the use of her tongue, teeth and fingers takes me to another plane.

Also she loves showing of her oral prowess for the camera,then watching my filming back of herself pleasuring me.

Being dominant. And he has these secret muscles which only become evident during sex. I dint think any of our friends or family would guess he has any muscles.

making me squirt 🤣🤣

or back tickles i cant get enough of them!

My OH is amazing in bed and by far the best I have ever had he really knows how to hit the spot and make me cum loads. But he is best at making me squirt as he is magic with his fingers!

My OH is best at riding me reverse cowgirl

I'm modest enough to say she would say my tongue work combined with G-spot stimulation.

I know this sounds really corny but my OH is best at making me feel attractive, sexy and desirable. I suffer from low self esteem and self doubt but she makes me feel so special and I don't feel like she is trying to it's just the way she feels about me.

Sexually there's nothing I can't tell her and love that we can always try anything once

My Oh says storytelling

Not listening 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Not listening

Haha... this made me laugh ! I have one that does the same .....

Stealing the duvet

VioletWolf wrote:

Annoying me

My other half is also fairly good at this too.