What is your orgasm record?

I am a man and I am jealous of female orgasms. How many orgasms can you have? How long do your orgasms last? thanks

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x

I've never gotten to a point where having an orgasm was no lomger possible so I have no idea how many I could have. I'm presuming you mean in a row, or in a single session at least. That said, the most I have had in a single sex session (over several hours) was around a dozen. After 5 or 6 though, the volumes of ejaculate are miniscule.

No idea how long an orgasm lasts but it definitely does vary. I've had orgasms that have gone on for minutes. Usually after incredibly long edging sessions. I've also had quickies that have been over in seconds.

Not sure this will have helped but to be honest, you're not going to get a similar answer from people. Human bodies all work slightly differently, especially with regard sexual capacity.

If you get pleasure out of your own orgasms then don't worry about anyone else's. If you want to try increasing your pleasure then start buying the wonderful toys that LH sells :)

I'm not quite sure the maximum I can manage to have in a sort-of row (near continuous stimulation, but not continuous orgasms); I get a bit too sensitive/a bit sore after 9-12, but I've managed to have up to 15 in one session, which must not have been any longer than two hours - maybe even less. I was exhausted by the end of it, though.

They don't usually last that long...? I mean, I've never timed one, but I don't think I've ever had one last a minute or more. Probably anywhere between a few seconds to maybe pushing 45 seconds - maybe. I imagine that around 10-15 seconds would be average for me. However, I could be completely wrong: time isn't something I'm really aware of during an orgasm.

How do you people manage to keep count?! The last thing I want to do is keep a tally when someone's face is between my legs.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

How do you people manage to keep count?! The last thing I want to do is keep a tally when someone's face is between my legs.

+ 1 Haha

The most i've managed in a day was 3 and that was with the first vibrator i bought prior to that i used to be very good at edging and could drag out my 'O's for minutes if i wanted

It's the last thing I want to do too, PPD - it's through no desire of my own - but I'm sometimes told that I have to keep count. It's super difficult, though, especially if he leaves a significant break between asking me as I have a tendency to forget how many I've had. ^^;

If I'm capable of counting, there'd better be more coming.

rose hip wrote:

If I'm capable of counting, there'd better be more coming.

Applause!

i'm impressed by the responses above - 12 or 15 would take me at least 30 hours, allowing recovery time, and i'd probably have a heart attack by then. nice way to go though.

my record is 8 over 24 hours, with lots of rests, stopping and starting

like the others, the fluids soon get depleted, but the feelings don't. some can definately last several minutes.

isn't sex fab?

Around 20 with my LH deluxe wand, I lost count after 10 :)

I'm not sure why but I just naturally start counting without really thinking about what I'm doing lol

delilahxx wrote:

Around 20 with my LH deluxe wand, I lost count after 10 :)

I'm not sure why but I just naturally start counting without really thinking about what I'm doing lol

Buy 'em while you can - they'll soon be out of stock with a recommendation like that. lol

Go girl!

In a recent 24 session, between sex and use of my toys jointly about 20 times plus easily!! lol....great.