What is your profile pic all about?

After WandA's revelation that seemed to take everyone from behind, so to speak, I thought it might be fun to have a thread about what and why our profile pics are what they are. I hope there is not already one on the go, apologies if there is.

I keep changing mine, cannot settle on a good one that sums me up.

I intend to change mine every few weeks. however try to make sure that whatever I pick is likely to make a person smile when they see it. It has to ooze childishness

The rubber duckies remind me of Rub my Duckie, which was the first vibrator my OH and I bought. :)

ive changed mine quite a bit, but its usually me in some LH lingerie or my boobs or cleavage

my boobs. i like my boobs. :)

LivingFire wrote:

I like your boobs too woman ;) hehehe xx

LivingFire wrote:

me too!

Morbidia wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

I like your boobs too woman ;) hehehe xx

bugger you beat me to it.

of course i did SmoothOne, im her boobs's number one fan :-P

Oh and to answer on behalf of Morbidia...the reason she has that profile pic is because she works as a phone salesman and improves her comission by modelling the latest handset models.

SmoothOne wrote:

Oh and to answer on behalf of Morbidia...the reason she has that profile pic is because she works as a phone salesman and improves her comission by modelling the latest handset models.

Damnit!! You arent meant to reveal that fact Mr :-P

Saleswomen smooth you sexist pig!

Wow... I am someone's inspiration...

I assumed everyone would get it... now I'm dissappointed my secret I didn't know I had is out!

oops

My pic is due to the fact that I loved Superman comics, annuals, movies, toys etc. . . .

and my Grandma was Italian! Hence the tricolor "S"

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My pic is due to the fact that I loved Superman comics, annuals, movies, toys etc. . . .

and my Grandma was Italian! Hence the tricolor "S"

SG69 x

I guess it wouldn't work with one of those countries that was a bit rubbish would it?

See I still see a stick first WandA!

Mine is me in the last photos I took (that are suitable for LH!) I do intend to change it, but I rather like the dorothy costume so it's stayed for a while.

imeldaimelda wrote:

See I still see a stick first WandA!

Mine is me in the last photos I took (that are suitable for LH!) I do intend to change it, but I rather like the dorothy costume so it's stayed for a while.

I see a scrappy doo stick! 'Put 'em up, Put 'em up!'

I've never seen it as a stick! Although the original was a bit longer...

i have to admit i hadnt worked out what WandA's profile pic was... oops!

Morbidia wrote:

aww thanks you two - though my OH did feel the need to add that that is his place! :P haha

LivingFire wrote:

i have to admit i hadnt worked out what WandA's profile pic was... oops!

Morbidia wrote:

aww thanks you two - though my OH did feel the need to add that that is his place! :P haha

only if he's marked his territory External Media