What is your profile pic all about?

Intend to change mine soon - in the mean time this is my dream legs!

x

My current pic is of a very lovely lady called Beth Riesgraf from my favourite show, Leverage. The quote is one by her character Parker. It's my sad attempt to draw attention to what I think is a fine piece of television. And I don't even have a TV!

I tend to have a bit of a multiple-personality disorder when it comes to userpics/ avatars - I never stick with one for long. If I see a picture that captures my eye, I'll nab it. I've had piccies of my bust, Lucy Lawless, burlesque and my honey pie Chris Kane among others so far. But count on there being more...

My pic is of me in one of my favourite pieces of naughty bedroom atire (from LH of course) ... I had to make sure it wasn't too revealing....the dress is very transparent in person!!!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

My pic is of me in one of my favourite pieces of naughty bedroom atire (from LH of course) ... I had to make sure it wasn't too revealing....the dress is very transparent in person!!!

xxKPxx

It is a wonderful pic, the transparentness is very much hinted at. :)

It be a pic of my pirate booty!

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Clever... I see what you did there!

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Did I mention it is fantastic in another thread?

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My pic is due to the fact that I loved Superman comics, annuals, movies, toys etc. . . .

and my Grandma was Italian! Hence the tricolor "S"

SG69 x

I guess it wouldn't work with one of those countries that was a bit rubbish would it?

You mean like. . . .England?External Media

SG69

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

My pic is due to the fact that I loved Superman comics, annuals, movies, toys etc. . . .

SG69 x

I guess it wouldn't work with one of those countries that was a bit rubbish would it?

SG69

Or Scotland? External Media

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

SG69

Are you implying you're not English, You're Scouse... lid!External Media

I was thinking of somewhere rubbish(er) like Namibia, Vanuatu or the VaticanExternal Media

Noon wrote:

Elle-Scotland wrote:

Did I mention it is fantastic in another thread?

Aye! It be a piece of Scottish Rump!

JayGee wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

SG69

Or Scotland? External Media

Scotland's sound JG! Done loads of work at Glasgow airport and the lads (firemen) there are a good laugh! Been out in Glasgow at night loads too and all the people have been spot on! Been to a few places in Scotland too but mostly on mountain walks, very nice indeed girl.

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Scotland's sound JG! Done loads of work at Glasgow airport and the lads (firemen) there are a good laugh! Been out in Glasgow at night loads too and all the people have been spot on! Been to a few places in Scotland too but mostly on mountain walks, very nice indeed girl.

SG69 x

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference! "

JayGee wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference! "

External Media I like you more than most of the English if that helps...

WandA wrote:

JayGee wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

Sorry WandA - was being film geekyExternal Media (Trainspotting). Being Scottish is actually no' bad.

JayGee wrote:

WandA wrote:

JayGee wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

Sorry WandA - was being film geekyExternal Media (Trainspotting). Being Scottish is actually no' bad.

Aaaaa I did notice the quotiness!

Lets all just be friends!External Media

Trainspotting fan then?

I work with a few welsh lads who say that too!LOL

SG69 x

Comical. . .Michael Macyntire on scottish people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kO9ZNQRm-s

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

LOL - all true I'm afraid.

Except the "Don't f*ck with Scottish people" - we love to be f*cked...withExternal Media

JayGee wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG69 x

LOL - all true I'm afraid.

Except the "Don't f*ck with Scottish people" - we love to be f*cked...withExternal Media

She just can't keep her...wordsExternal Media... off you SG! Some more serious flirtage!External Media