What is your Sexy Feel Good Scent?

They say that the right Perfume/Aftershave can give your style and confidence an added boost.

For me it would be 'Coco' by Chanel and for my Husband it is definately 'Le Male' by Jean Paul Gaultier.

Which Perfume / Aftershave makes you feel really sexy and confident when you wear it?

Isey miyake sport, love it so much

Givenchy- ange ou demon!

coco mademoiselle

Armani Code is my purfume, love it. When I wash my clothes and put them on I can still smell it a little.

Though I have had several instances when I've been out where strange men would sniff me, like a dog. Literally stand next to me put their nose to me and sniff me.

MissChar wrote:

Givenchy- ange ou demon!

Ooohh - I love that one too :)

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

coco mademoiselle

I've never tried that one - is it similar to the original Coco?

FrozenAngel wrote:

Armani Code is my purfume, love it. When I wash my clothes and put them on I can still smell it a little.

Though I have had several instances when I've been out where strange men would sniff me, like a dog. Literally stand next to me put their nose to me and sniff me.

Maybe it has the 'Lynx effect' - lol

Oh yeah Armani code for men is lush too

Scorpius12 wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Maybe it has the 'Lynx effect' - lol

It has the stalk me and sniff me effect lol!

I remember talking to a couple that lived next door and everytime I would her fella would be sniffing me. Everytime. I eventually just said would you please just buy your MRs some of this purfume so your nose isn't attached to me everytime I come round. It is lovely though, the OH says the smell lingers on his clothes when he's away and he sniffs it all the time too.

I also love me some Coco got a bottle on my dresser.

Angel by Thierry Mugler for me, either that or just using Aussie shampoo will do the trick!

Him: D&G The One Gentleman Edition

Her: Guerlain Petite Robe Noire

Sad I know, but somtimes the cheapest high street brands of bodyspray or hair products on females turn me on the most. I'm strange

For me I absolutely love Gucci fragrances! I find Gucci by Gucci, Guilty Intense, and Guilty Black really passionate and sensual...I just LOVE them! I'm also quite fond of Hugo Boss Deep Red.

Oriental with a bit of floral are my favourite type of perfumes to wear.

But on a guy, well it depends on the natural chemistry of their skin as fragrances react and smell different from person to person.

I wear Diesel Only The Brave Tattoo I love it...

Me - Hypnotic Poison by Dior (run out need to buy more)

OH - Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf

Thierry Mugler - Alien
If only it wasn't so expensive to refill :(

SophieM wrote:

For me I absolutely love Gucci fragrances! I find Gucci by Gucci, Guilty Intense, and Guilty Black really passionate and sensual...I just LOVE them! I'm also quite fond of Hugo Boss Deep Red.

Oriental with a bit of floral are my favourite type of perfumes to wear.

But on a guy, well it depends on the natural chemistry of their skin as fragrances react and smell different from person to person.

^^ This one and Flower by Kenzo

xGGx

coco mademoiselle for me...and armani diamonds for the oh. They smell so lush, mmmm. My man also has a thing for So Kiss, which is a bodyspray and is only about 99p! He is just obsessed with me when I spray that. Cheap but it works!

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men

OR

Emporio Armani He