What is your Sexy Feel Good Scent?

Kenzo Tag or Nina Ricci - Ricci (i wear that all the time though) my friends and collegues say when they smell it on other people it makes them think of me :) x

On me, it's either Bright Crystal by Versace, or my current one is Feerie by Van Cleef and Arpels. I'm also a massive fan of So...? Kiss Me.

On a guy, I love Play - can remember the bottle but can't remember who makes it! Or Lynx Africa also has a ridiculous effect on me.

Janny wrote:

Sad I know, but somtimes the cheapest high street brands of bodyspray or hair products on females turn me on the most. I'm strange

I agree - I have a couple of Impulse body sprays and always get complemented when wearing them :)

I know its not a perfume but i love smelling of Molton brown after ive had a bath or shower with there products. the sent stays on your skin for ages after youve used it !

Gucci Envy me - I only wear it for special occasions as it's quite pricey for me so it immediatly makes me feel special. Such a lovely scent that I always replace when it runs out.

Gucci Guilty :)

For the last year I have been using Hugo Boss Instinct. But I recently changed to a lighter fragrance. Davidoff cool water. I've had a compliments from it.

On a eiman I like coco mademoiselle, and also a fragrance by innocent, but I can never remember which one. I think it's one of the original ones.

Besides those, I like natural scent.

Armani Eau Pour Homme

but my OH prefers me to wear Ralph Lauren Polo (Green)

JOOP!! the nicest

FrozenAngel wrote:

Armani Code is my purfume, love it. When I wash my clothes and put them on I can still smell it a little.

Though I have had several instances when I've been out where strange men would sniff me, like a dog. Literally stand next to me put their nose to me and sniff me.

FA

I bought Mrs G a bottle she says the same thing.....for the record though I like Armani Code I find Armani Aqua de Goya much better she loves it too