What made you laugh today?

So many little things make me laugh on a daily basis that I thought it might offer a little lighte relief to share these experience.

Last night, well early evening, hubby and I went for a drive and came across what must have been the gathering before a Rocky Horror show. You have never seen so many men in fish net tights, black satin knickers and heels they can’t walk in. Oh and wild hair and makeup. Made me laugh loads.

Well it was either a Rocky horror show gathering, or the cross dressing scene in the area has gone right to the dogs. 😁😂😁

Yesterday, I overheard my neighbour do an impression of his moody teenager, and it was really funny.

Also watched a Josh Widdecombe DVD last night, and that made us chuckle.

Our dog Mutley loves toast and butter, like it’s the best thing ever. But when hubby ate all his toast at breakfast, Mutley looked upset at the empty plate then began to woof at hubby, he was definitely complaining where’s my toast. It was so funny.

Last night was my little sisters hen do (I'm maid of honor) so there were a thousand laughs to be had.

She is getting married in vegas and is wearing a hawaain shirt for the wedding. So as a surprise we all wore Hawaiian shirts and I'd bought her a hula girl outfit. I've been planning it since May and managed to keep the whole thing a secret.

Watching my neighbouring plotholder, at the allotments, tell a new plotholder how to do it, when he doesn't know how to or can't do it himself !!!

Sheer Ace !!!!!

As I browse the site I sometimes see amusing and clever usernames, today I saw this one and laughed out loud

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/vulcaninthestreetsklingoninthesheets/

A meme i saw online..."I thought i just saw the first English superhero, as i saw a bloke running down the street wearing a cape, but it was just a Scouser who hadn`t paid for his haircut"

P.S. I have nothing against Scousers!

Someone emailed me a picture of a tiny penis.

Mutley (our dog) is such a funny dog. He isn’t awake first thing in a morning. So when I got up to make coffee for hubby, he (Mutley) stretched, rolled and fell streight off the bed.

😂

He then looks in disgust at the bed like it moved or something.

Fun Louise wrote:

Mutley (our dog) is such a funny dog. He isn’t awake first thing in a morning. So when I got up to make coffee for hubby, he (Mutley) stretched, rolled and fell streight off the bed.

😂

He then looks in disgust at the bed like it moved or something.

😂 my cat does this too but if you laugh at him he gives you this look like "I meant to do that"

Ok so I’m very open minded and fully support the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 movement. Today is Gay Pride day in the city that I live, and there is a parade and then an after party, that runs late into the evening. Some of the streets very near me are closed for the after party.

Now this afternoon around 3 pm when I was coming back from the post office, there were two drag queens literally having a handbag fight. Swinging handbags at one another. 😂😂😂😂😂

Its such a cliche, and I managed not to laugh as I walked past not 10 meters from them, but in the non judgemental privacy of my own home, I was laughing my socks off.

My son now laughs at his own pumps hes 15 months old and belly laughs after each pump , made us giggle

I work at the local hospital and today one on the Health Care Assistants emerged from a bathroom absolutely soaking wet. She had been bathing a very disabled young man who had found it great fun to get her wet through. He was giggling at the top of his voice. It was so funny the poor HCA was dripping wet

Lots of serious posts recently (not critical of this) thought we could all do with a laugh.

In the office speaking to our I.T department on the phone about an error. The guy said “We want to stick this in the butt”. I’m sure he meant “nip it in the bud”. Tried very hard not to laugh as he hurried to end the call sounding mortified :joy:

4 Likes

My sister just sent me a pic using one of those apps that make you look like the opposite sex…it was uncannily like me! :joy:

1 Like

Me again.
Finished ripping out the old bathroom. Mr John says he is all dusty and needs a shower. (Obviously we now currently have no shower). He says “No. Out in the garden with the hosepipe”.
Buff man, in his pants, being showered on the patio.
Not laughed so much in ages!

3 Likes

My MD has called a meeting tomorrow regarding the new way forward on the furlough scheme ! Got visions again of the same old faces being put forward no managers or directors again made me laugh bring it on tomorrow :grinning:

The new trailer for Spitting Image with Boris and Trump

Our 4 month old German Shepherd, stole a shoe and thought it was funny to be chased to get it back lol

1 Like