What makes LH great

I find myself looking at the LH most days. I was wondering what your favourite thing about the LH forum is and what makes it so great?

For example I like how i can share my opinions and ask questions without feeling like ive been judged. Sometimes life seems to get the better of me, but i always feel welcome here.

On the whole it's a community full of friendly people who seem to want to share experiences and offer help. I only started using it recently but it's becoming mildly addictive. Like you I'm finding myself on here every day.

very much the same thing ... also its nice to talk to strangers about some things so you know ( or hope ) their opinion isnt being glazed over with what people close to you will maybe think you WANT to hear rather than honest , outsiders opinions .

Agree with ya, I have just started here and I love it everyone's so friendly and nice, no one is rude or take the piss out of you ever, just lovely friendly people who are always trying to help each other is really nice to see, its great. :D

Echo everything that has been said. Great bunch of people on here giving their advice or opinion on any question or comment made. And yes, I do drop by very regularly!

As everyone else aboive has said it's definitely the community, everybody is so honest and helpful!

It's just a shame that all of the world isn't like this forum, helpful, honest, willing, caring people. That always do thier best to help someone one the forum no matter what the subject is. It need to be said that all the people on the forum should pat them selfs on thier backs, thank you guyz.

Ladydinosaur wrote:

It's just a shame that all of the world isn't like this forum, helpful, honest, willing, caring people. That always do thier best to help someone one the forum no matter what the subject is. It need to be said that all the people on the forum should pat them selfs on thier backs, thank you guyz.

Couldn't agree with you more!

A huge shout out and "thank you" goes out to all of you who make this forum the friendly and helpful place it is.

It wouldn't be the same without you! Bravo!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Ladydinosaur wrote:

Couldn't agree with you more!

A huge shout out and "thank you" goes out to all of you who make this forum the friendly and helpful place it is.

It wouldn't be the same without you! Bravo!

Likewise Jess, it wouldn't be the same without such a great Lovehoney team!

• great customer survice and friendly knowlegable staff who are always happy to help no mater what the problem,

• Reliable products and survice and agreat returns policy

• all the reviews and demo vidios so i actualy know what i am buying.

• Oh! poitonts scheme and the friendly atmosphere which make me feel loyal ti LH. shoping elsewhere would feel like letting a friend down.

ooops just read the OP. just about the forums?

how we as customers feel like we have some control over it but how staff also get involved which creats cohesion between staff and customers and means we can really appreciate the work LH does as well as being able to conduct our own research

Thought I would bump this thread as I'm feeling particularly grateful towards LH at the moment!

+ Their returns service, Live Chat and discreet packaging.

+ The Rabbit Amnesty

+ Oh! Points Scheme

+ The special offers and sales - there are always tonnes!

+ The 10% discount voucher which you get a fortnight before your birthday :)

+ The Forum staff - they are always so helpful, polite and charming!

+ The reviews, demo videos and product descriptions/pictures that make it easier for me to decide what to buy

+ The Forum members - without you guys there wouldn't be a forum you lovely lot!

yup ... im still lovin the LH .

Nothing great about Lh, its all crap, boooooooo!!!

obvs joking, We all love you <3

What makes the LH Forum great? Easy, the people!

I have been an active member for about a year and have found the experience extremely positive. What is especially great is that the forum has such a wide range of people who respect and support each other without a hint of being judgmental.

When I first started using the forum I was going through a tough time with stress, I made some good friends on here who helped me more than they will probably ever know.

Since then I have made some great friends but more than that I have become much more understanding of other "lifestyle" choices.

Being on the forum has made my a more confident, rounded person and as a result of think I am a more understanding compassionate person.

I have a much better love life than before with Mrs HH and I have made a friend who is like a sister to me who I think will be a friend for life.

What is there not to like about the forum? It has such a positive impact on my life.

The people on the LH forums make it a lovely place I've only been here a few years but the people are fantastic for advice & help, it's nice to have a community that is as friendly as the LH forums to pop into & say hi when I get the chance.

Fabulous forums.

Great prices.

Fun website to shop with and browse through.

Discreet deliveries that are always fast.

Earning points for pleasure, how could I not?

Yeaaaaaah, I'm not going anywhere... :-)

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

+ The Forum staff - they are always so helpful, polite and charming!

...... Well thank you.... ;)

Ahhh.... you're all so lovely! This is my favourite thread to start the day ^_^