What music are you listening to right now?

It’s ace! Mike Portnoy is one of my heroes, amazing drummer, involved in so many great bands. Chech out A Little Piece of Heaven for Avenged Sevenfold meets Tim Burton!

2 Likes

Going To Sin City-Thunder

1 Like

I’ll give it a listen to later on, might have a good listen to an album of there’s later, need some new music in my life as I listen to a lot of the same stuff

2 Likes

The Nightmare album is great, as is The self titled album!

1 Like

Once work quietens down I’ll have a listen, good job I brought my speakers in, louder the better

1 Like

Most definitely! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

John Miles-Music.

1 Like

Rock You Like A Hurricane - The Scorpions

1 Like

The Fog…Been a long time.

One for @Wildflower…Shipping Up To Boston/Enter Sandman Bagpipe cover on Youtube! :slight_smile:

Oh no! It’s a bit bagpipe overload for me! :joy:

Found myself drawn to this though - Kool & the Gang/ Quiet Riot - Bang Your Head ( It’s a celebration) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I must confess, the bagpipe one has been on my Youtube playlist for a while! :wink:

Love the Quiet Riot mash-up!

1 Like

I’ve spent so much time on YouTube lately , think I’m a bit addicted to these mash ups! But some of them work so well, like the Quiet Riot one!

2 Likes

I do too, you click on one, then get more suggestions, then 2 hours have flown! If you get bored of Mash-Ups you can look up Pat Boone-In A Metal Mood…:wink:

I’ve already been there! :joy: And Richard Cheese! :rofl:

1 Like

There’s a Paul Anka one too! Rock Swings it’s on Spotify… :wink:

Yep, I like the old Dream Theater stuff, might go and stick some on.

1 Like

Good call! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Rory Gallagher - Irish Tour 74.

1 Like

Pulling Muscles From a Shell-Squeeze “Shrinking in the sea so cold, topless ladies look away” :joy:

1 Like