What music are you listening to right now?

Hawkwind - Paradox

1 Like

@Serpentwand love hawkwind, just booked tickets to see them

Oh nice. My wife saw them on the Space Ritual tour but says she canā€™t remember anything of it. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Thereā€™s a big feature on Space Ritual in the latest issue of Classic Rock magazine!

1 Like

Take it to the Bridge {@WillC :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Flowers : Miley

Teaser 3 acapella in the shower on loop

I can buy myself flowers
write my name in the sand

Nine Inch Nails - Closer

6 Likes

Karl Jenkins: The Armed Man - A Mass For Peace - XII. Benedictus - with the London Philharmonic Orchestra

1 Like

Hayseed dixie covering ohne dich
Not sure how i feel about it

2 Likes

Loving a bit of Lizzo at present.

Thatā€™s our ā€œgo toā€ tune in the bedroom

3 Likes

Taste of my own : Miley Cyrus

The wife and I saw Hayseed Dixie live, a great concert as they played impressively as well as doing hilarious covers and banter. Something to simply enjoy rather than take seriously. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Hayseed Dixie have done some very original covers of lots of rock songs. I wasnā€™t sure what to make of them when I first heard them but I kinda like them now!

Now listening to Zombie by The Cranberries

2 Likes

Simple Man by Shinedown ( originally Lynyrd Skynyrd)

1 Like

Klaus Schulze - Ludwig II. Von Bayern

Been unreasonably into the Hadestown soundtrack despite not being a musical theatre person. You can tell it was influenced by jazz. Great stuff, oh and thereā€™s a bass baritone vocalist in there too whichā€¦oof. On behalf of women everywhere, we need more of that set to music.

Stockhausen - Japan

Master of puppets - Metallica

My rock mix on Spotify

7 Likes

Fab! I saw them on the Master of Puppets tour in 1986 supported by Anthrax! About a week before the coach crash that killed bass player Cliff Burton.

3 Likes