What music are you listening to right now?

Just had to listen to Flowers - Miley Cyrus @Melody1 :+1:

1 Like

Radio X classic Rock channel.
Itā€™s kind of new.
Not a bad listen, not many adverts

1 Like

Elegant Weapons - Blind Leading The Blind

Ooh Iā€™ll have to look for that one @Bonzo2020 The deluge of adverts every 3 songs annoys the hell out of me on Planet Rock!

1 Like

The one above is Malibu :slight_smile:
Seemed relevant to chat about the ocean

I think the whole world has listened to :rose: s. The secret is out, Go Miley

1 Like

The sound of my French bulldog snoring her head off in my lapā€¦what a noise!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Does the Calm App count?

I use that daily and nightly to either create white noise (and other associated noise cancellation effects), binaural patterns, specific hertz ranges playlists for neuro-electrical or neurological effects, and to meditate with.

Theyā€™ve even added a DeadMau5 (and related EDM) playlist on there, so now itā€™s kind of one stop shop for me.

1 Like

I head banged too hard to Watch The World Burn (Falling In Reverse), Animals (Architects) and Cyberhex (Motionless In White) with friends the other night and have a sore neck now. (Thatā€™s all theyā€™d allow me to play before we went back to our throwback playlist)
Like literally here with ibuprofen and a heat pack :joy::joy: husband thinks itā€™s hilarious and has put a zimmer frame on back order.

2 Likes

Turn The Page - Metallica

5 Likes

Quality :ok_hand:

1 Like

Currently playing on Spotify is Def Leppards back catalogue, gods of war from the hysteria album is going at the moment :metal:

5 Likes

Trivia titbitā€¦the backwards vocals in Rocket is the chorus of Gods of War! :metal:

1 Like

Well Well Well, i didnā€™t know that!!!
Only problem is now Iā€™m going to be working it out every time I hear it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
#everydayisaschoolday

Currently playing on Spotify is dream theatre ā€œpull me underā€

1 Like

Cyberzoids - Maggotron

Love Dream Theater! :metal:Scenes From A Memory is one of my favourite albums ever!

Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers

4 Likes

Heaven - Niall Horanā€‹:relieved:

Now playing on Spotify is the quireboys and ā€œ7 o clockā€

3 Likes

Just finished listening to queen but the song were from the film with remi malik

OH has just asked if I want to watch the show must go on the Adam lambert story