What names do you like to be called during sex?

Sex isn't dirty or naughty to me, so any name along those lines would be really out of sync with me. It would be thoroughly distancing to me, like he was talking to someone else and involved in some fantasy I wasn't a part of at all, even if he was using my body for it.

Somone I tried to have a relationship with a while back would say 'oh, hunni' when he came. He never called me that, or any other term of endearment, so it felt completely separate from me, perhaps the stuff of romantic fantasy. He probably was fully immersed in his own head space at the time too.

What's always had the greatest impact is when I've said my partner's name with intensity, like you might say 'oh god', and full of intimacy. That would be my preference, though I'll settle for a unique pet name or anything which lets me know that I truly matter in the whole thing.

rose hip wrote:

Sex isn't dirty or naughty to me, so any name along those lines would be really out of sync with me.

+1

Also, I have always preferred silence ;)

Hubby doens't tend to call me any names during sex but if he did as long as it wasn't someone elses name I really wouldn't mind what he called me.

I think I'd quite like it if he did....but not sure how I would bring that up in conversation without feeling really awkward.

Kitten ^.^ or 'good girl'

Love it when OH calls me his dirty little wifey......

Or kinky little tart

I call him sir or Mr. (Our surname)

I kind of likes it best when she is too into the pleasure to be able to talk anything comprehensive. Thats how I like her hehe.

I love calling my boyfriend sir or master (:

I like to be called naughty little wanker

I hate to be mistakenly called the ex’s name. :kissing:

I know it’s supposed to be a huge faux pas, but who out there has actually done it? I admit I have, albeit slightly. I used to fuck a girl named Kim, but then I started banging a girl named Melissa. I’ve occasionally called them by the other’s names in real life, but it wasn’t weird because they’re tight friends—practically interchangeable and name switching is common among friends. I’ve accidentally called Melissa Kim in bed, and I felt really bad for doing so. But Melissa, who has no idea about my past with Kim, has just chuckled as if to correct me quietly.

So who here has called their partner another person’s name?

bad girl/good girl, I tend to find they mean more or less the same thing :wink:

Back in my girl form when it was just me and GF, I was “creamgirl.” For obvious, drippy reasons.

These days, I love it if my husband calls me his little slut. Its just so endearing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sometimes when he’s in me, GF will come up to us and handle me a bit, and jokingly say that she never imagined I’d be such a “cute little cock holster” or a “greedy little sperm bank.” Not as endearing but I don’t mind either.

If my wife is a bit kinky she like me to call her horny little slut or whore. But with the more vanilla sex is just babe.

But when I am on the receiving end she often calls me her butt/cum slut, and I love it when she does that when she is dominating me.

When in horny/kinky mode wife loves to be called a horny little slut,cock hungry whore and also loves to be called a prostitute.When we role play a little she flows when i tell her it’s my turn as her husband to have her now after her day at the whorehouse and all the different cocks she’s had.I love being called a cocksucker,sissy or fairy when being pegged hard.When she pegs me slow and lovingly i love being called “Penny” or “Penelope” which is my en femme name.

Good Boy works 90% of the time for me !