What naughtiness we all up to tonight?

anyone else got the christmas kink feeling guys?!

Yes, but family are here for Christmas so that limits which toys we can use and how much noise we can make.

Looking forward to finding work around.

Yes, but family are here for Christmas so that limits which toys we can use and how much noise we can make.

Looking forward to finding work-arounds.

I have but don't know if I'll get any...

1 Like

Spent like 3 days in a row talking naughtily to the same boy on discord that my play partner and I want to join us! And it continues...

Yeah got the feeling just won't be getting none probably

No naughtiness tonight but we both got waxed downstairs today which will lead to some very smooth naughtiness tomorrow. Family arrives on Monday fro Christmas so we have to squeeze as much in as possible before they arrive!

Got really naughty last night and this morning house to ourselves so got quite t vocal love letting neighbours know what I'm. Up to

1 Like

My husband is working quite late tonight, so my friend Victoria and I are going to have to keep ourselves amused.....

Always up for a bit of festive fun! Just a shame my husband hasn’t been around much lately!

We are going to have to get creative now as the family has arrived at our house and is staying for a week :-(

KinkyMira wrote:

My husband is working quite late tonight, so my friend Victoria and I are going to have to keep ourselves amused.....

oh I'd love to be there watching you both KM xx💋 Not much for me as have had my piercings below today and a little sore although hubby has just been rimming me while inspecting my new jewlery so may have more careful kinky anal later 💋
1 Like

No naughtiness for me.

No naughtiness for me either...

Yeah same none for me too.

Hopefully I’ll get a nice w**k and bj off OH while she is wearing nothing but lipstick :lipstick: and nail polish also red and if not nails done then her satin gloves

1 Like

Nothing planned for tonight but that doesn’t mean that something won’t happen