What on earth?!?!

Tbh this is kind of fascinating me though,, like I'd never do it, but from watching the videos (because obviously one wasn't enough for me to understand the fetich) the general trend is diarrhoea... Is there a reason for that?

Rachel_1991 wrote:

So im back after a week or so being ill and I come on to see this, right before I eat my tea.. how loverly! Im into some weird stuff but I really cant see how this is seen as pleasurable for anyone :/

Just read the rest of the comments... I don't intend in offending anyone this is just my own thoughts.. If your into it then thats cool :D

Young and fun95 wrote:

Tbh this is kind of fascinating me though,, like I'd never do it, but from watching the videos (because obviously one wasn't enough for me to understand the fetich) the general trend is diarrhoea... Is there a reason for that?

Makes more mess?

Definitely not for me - but each to there own . . . I can't bear odours of any sort, even nice ones can sometimes make me feel ill :( 

I think it generally is about more mess. A lot if it seems to be centred around being covered in poo. And I imagine that is more easily spread than solid poop.

some things cannot be unseen, eye bleach anyone..? :)

...WHAT....i actually just had a mini heart attack!!!

WHAT ON EARTH HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO!?!?!

Yeah...i think im going to decline that offer lol....I dont see how anything poop related is sexy!

VirginAngel wrote:

Makes you wonder how the disney cat character in aristocats got named scat cat eh

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH im sorry but this post just topped the lot!

I'll never see disney the same way :o|

lol...im still laughing!

On this note while im here i would like to thank the members of LH for informing me on what this 'pleasure' involves. I can't even imagine what my horror would have been like if i said 'yes' then saw my FWB promptly drop his pants...shit on my head and ask me to return the favour...

Like im all for anything to increase shine and that but i think i have to draw the line there...

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

On this note while im here i would like to thank the members of LH for informing me on what this 'pleasure' involves. I can't even imagine what my horror would have been like if i said 'yes' then saw my FWB promptly drop his pants...shit on my head and ask me to return the favour...

Like im all for anything to increase shine and that but i think i have to draw the line there...

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaaha brilliant!

Scat is used by some doms on thier subs ( not subway sandwich btw ) , it is the ultimate degredation of someone who is fully submissive and will take whatever their dom gives them , its not particulary sexual , but more a case of someone giving themselves totally to their dom , i appreciate that not all doms are into this , cos BDSM comes in many forms , and its not something i could imagine being gratifying to the reciever , but sometimes thats what BDSM is about . I don't judge anyone for their views or kinks , each to their own i say !!

LMAO Missbrowneyes! Hilarious.

Is is weird/strange/bad that I knew what scat was, have seen some videos when I was in my early/mid teens and tbh never want to see another scat video ever again.

Golden shower videos on the other hand are fine with me as long as they don't involved drinking the stuff and as long as there is no guys. Something about a women getting wet through another peeing on her is strabngely satisfying, not that I would ever partake in real life

This thread! 😂 ha ha ha!

This isn't a scat video... I just have a feeling this guy loves it more than most:

https://youtu.be/y6oXW_YiV6g

Im serious though! I'm the kinda person who would be like 'sure'... then find out mid poop that its not actually something i want to be doing haha..

Like im all for you living out your fetish, but that boy is NOT about to live that one out with me....

Ive never seen a scat video, i never heard of it before last night and i dont think there is anyway that i would ever WANT to see that! But piss videos are quite a turn on :) I'm not sure if i would ever do it (the piss drinking part more than anything)

but poop...no...i have enough of that when im babysitting and looking after my dogs...

Piss videos ARE a turn on. Don't know why. Any girls ever done water play? Is it a turn on to do? Or did you just really need a wee? Ha.