What’s the same?

My OH likes VS panties particularly the hiphugger style. It’s my job to buy the panties which LH ones are the same as VS hiphugger.
I once bought crotchless panties for her and when she opened them the missing part was in the wrong place she said :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:
An epic fail on my part.
I’m a sucker for satin and lace
There is too many styles Brazilian cheekies boy short hi leg low leg :rofl::rofl::+1:
She prefers the full back panties

1 Like

How about the Lovehoney Flirty range?
There are hip hugging style knickers, and shorts. Variety of colours. The knickers are comfortable and sexy too - sizing is a bit on the small side imo.

I hope this link works - it’s the first time I’ve tried the new forum on an ipad!

Flirty knickers

2 Likes

Hiya! From looking at the VS hip huggers and taking what you’ve said on board, I think style wise you probably want to go for either hipster, bikini or brief style.

I guess it also depends if they are to wear everyday or just in the bedroom?

Crotchless underwear tends to always cover the clitoris which is quite frustrating, but although they seem like it’s in the wrong place when you’re laying down it actually does work for penetrative sex!

Something like this might be good as an opportunity to try different styles - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41241#fo_c=24&fo_k=8eab273dd20bb7e750ccd5353dd1d51b&fo_s=monetateeapgb

Otherwise I would agree with @MsR that looking at the current products on Lovehoney the flirty ones seem to be the best match!

2 Likes

Thanks @SexInTheCity I’ve had a look and pity the panty pack is plus sized, that would of been ideal but Mrs Chosen-one only has an itty bitty 8-10 bum. I looked to see if they do them smaller but unfortunately not!!
These would have done brilliant and for the price too wow!!!