What’s your biggest dildo?

@Holly_Love - :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I have the same dildo king cock 8.5" and it is heaven, thou trying to work up to the larger 10" version. Its the depth I can’t really take but working on it.
hoping this will help:
Hoodlum Tapered Double Penetration Realistic Double-Ended Dildo 22 Inch

1 Like

I bought a really fat purple foldout a few months ago. I think it’s 9 inches. I thought it wouldn’t fit but was wrong! Lol. And it has a suction cup to stick on bathroom wall or the lip of tub. It’s amazing! I’ve had the most intense g-spot orgasms with it.

2 Likes

7 inch insertable, 2 inches wide at the widest point. i can fit it in, but i can’t move around much without a lot of lube. still, it’s fun putting it between the thighs and playing with the head

The biggest one I have is the diamond 10 extra girthy which is 9 inches insertable length and 6.5 circumference but don’t use it much as I tend to use my rabbit most of the time.

4 Likes

Biggest most beautiful dildo I bought was the Aqua Quartz from Lovehoney…it’s like an ice blue arm complete with balls.

I did buy it to use as a cake centrepiece in my friends hen-night cake but the celebration sadly never happened due to covid so it’s still sealed and in it’s wrapper.

Would have made a great entrance that cake.

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

3 Likes

I currently have none over 7" , but thinking of ordering a new 9" . Had a 9" years ago back when my wife was still sexually active . She said no way all that can fit in your ass , I proved her wrong . My old one had a firm set of balls on it and when she inserted it “balls deep” with a little added force I came hard . I think it is time to revisit that , but really want a well designed one that has a large dispenser for fake cum . I want fake cum running out as the fake cock slides in and out . I would like 1/3 - 1/2 cup of fake cum . I think video of that would be pretty hot .

1 Like

Have you tried dp or a girthed dildo in stead of length??

1 Like

Real large girth did not do it for me , length was key for me .

I have two toys that not able to insert, those I mostly using for anal training.

One of then is the Titanman Ass Servant(sold a lovehoney) it is also a lovely plug but I am nowhere close to inserting it. But riding the plug gives a lovely stretch.
The other one is not from lovehoney but I am trying to insert it, hopefully it will fit and fill me soon

For those who are intrested my collection of toys is on the my toybox topic

It was a 10", but on my latest round of purchases I got:

So, 22" and only had 12" of it. :drooling_face:

1 Like

You’d think I was getting commission the way I go on about this toy.

I think 6.5/7 is probably as big as I would go, as I appear to have a very sensitive cervix. Also, I think girth needs to be given more attention. It’s just as important.

2 Likes

Too big apparently!
Today’s impossible challenge is possibly tomorrow’s perfect fit though!
We’ve toyed with working up to conquering vaginal fisting, but we’re still a couple of inches shy on the 9.5 inches of girth we need. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Totally agree with you! My max length is 6 - 6.5 inches, I have longer toys but don’t use the full length. Have you seen the new dual density dildos that came out today? I’ve included them in this thread. One of them is 6.5 inches long and 6 inches in circumference.

9.5 inches! wow! Sounds like you’ll have fun working towards it though. I’d love to try this one day but still a long way off. Weirdly I’m better with girthier toys than slim ones but still not there yet.

4 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 no! But I will be checking (when I’m not on a packed train :laughing:)

1 Like