What’s your biggest fear?

Death .
The worse thing is, that no one can stop it . I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night, in a state of terror, because I know death is inevitable

I’m scared of dogs and social situations :sweat_smile:

@Very-Ape Don’t worry I’m very similar. Big dogs terrify me :see_no_evil:

I find little dogs worse because they’re more jumpy and excitable which panics me :man_facepalming:

As long as they don’t jump I don’t mind. Maybe I’m lucky! Definitely a crazy cat lady :smile_cat:

Heights…:cold_sweat: Even the loft ladder brings me out in a cold sweat…

The dentist

I swear I’m scared of everything on this list :joy:

1 Like

I’m not scared of the dentist, it’s the bill that terrifies me !!

2 Likes

It’s the noise. I’ve cried in the dentist chair.

Glad you said that lol dunno what it is with the fear off spiders , I have a red knee trantula best pet ever lol

1 Like

Get a dog best companion you can get , we always feel safe with a dog in the house

2 Likes

Confined spaces and losing people i care about.

I have a cat so I don’t think she’d approve :joy:

May / June bugs (cockfinches) they’re crazy insects hehe!

True, but while many people claim to know, we can’t be sure that anybody actually knows what it is like. Your consciousness must have come into being due to causes and conditions, and with space and time we are talking of infinities so eventually those causes and conditions, or near enough, would be there again. We don’t know the factors required or how accurately they need to recur but even if it took trillions of years, if you were non-existent during that time you’d never be aware of the gap.

1 Like

The dark, I’ve been since childhood. I never go out in the dark either unless I’m with family or friends.
Also birds or anything else that flaps wings about, even beautiful butterflies. I can watch them grow from caterpillar through the stages to become a butterfly but when it’s time to release them from the habitat I’m a nervous wreck .

1 Like