What’s your favourite biscuit?

@CurvyJilly that’s why we luv you hun I know what you like and like what you know

1 Like

Chocolate digestive

2 Likes

Do love a chocolate bourbon but can easily eat a whole pack of fruit shortcake ones with a cuppa

1 Like

Jammie Dodgers or custard creams,omg dunked in coffee :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

My home made digestives with piped dark chocolate.

1 Like

Mmm yes any from the extremely chocolatey box, a big box of these lasts about a day in our house :yum::see_no_evil:

Or chunky chocolate chip shortbread

1 Like

Chocolate hobnobs by far! Especially good for dunking.

2 Likes

Well there was another topic that went off topic lol as the person who started the topic related something sexual to biscuits sort of any everyone started going on about biscuits lol so I started this topic instead to run wild with our biscuit loves lol :joy:

2 Likes

Apart from they steal half your drink with one dunk lol :joy:

1 Like

This topic reminds me of Peter Kay’s biscuit dunking routine! :rofl:

3 Likes

Homemade…:drooling_face:

1 Like

Just had a few M&S fruity flapjack cookies for a snack and they are divine!
:yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Lemon fairings. Ginger fairings also awesome (its a cornish thing. Think ginger nuts and your not far off).
Theres also this type of sugar cookie with oats we make at home i adore.
All types of biscotti and amaretti :yum:

2 Likes

Got to admit I cannot simply choose a biscuit that I like but I want to know what happened to pink wafers my Nan use to give me as a child lol!

As someone who is lactose intolerant my options are limited :sweat_smile: I love Biscoff cookies (speculoos) and spread, and my favorite versions are from Trader Joe’s in the US as they seem to use more spices :drooling_face: I also like Oreo’s, but not sure if they’re classed as biscuits :thinking: :woman_shrugging: :rofl: For the OH it would be chocolate digestives :+1:

3 Likes

Defo a chocolate orange finger or a box of Foxes biscuits :cookie:!

2 Likes

Chocolate digestives, but got to have 2 one on top of the other with the chocolate inside so there’s no mess :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Try putting vanilla ice cream in between them as well @Amunique

4 Likes

I hate them party rings :mask: lol

Love that I use to do that so much when my grandad lived 6 doors down always nipping round to look after him before, after and during work and always had them with a cuppa with him!

1 Like