What’s your go to pubic hairstyle?

Hi!

I can’t seem to find a more recent topic for this, and I was wondering what people’s usual pubic hairstyle is!

I used to shave my hair into the shape of a heart, which took absolutely ages for a rather ‘meh’ result, but now I completely shave everything down there!

So, what’s your go to? What do you prefer on a partner? All natural, completely bare, a trim or anything else? :razor: :shower:

1 Like

I think ladies look lovely with a great trim / landing strip. Males very trim or shaved.

3 Likes

OH landing strip, self natural but trimmed.

2 Likes

Both are like the day we were born
Fuzz free and silky smooth

8 Likes

Brazilian, usually salon waxed rather than shaved, but trying out a home IPL (it’s a bit ouchy)

5 Likes

It’s always a Martini bush for me :biting_lip:

Waxed and trimmed to perfection :ok_hand:t2:

8 Likes

strange how this topic has come up as only last night we both trimmed each other oh made my bush into a landing strip whilst I shaved his right off

4 Likes

Hollywood - just get it aaaaalll off :smirk:

4 Likes

Both hair free, me shaven, OH waxed.

2 Likes

Hi I notice several have been awarded the Aficonado badge its shows after your name but not on mine any ideas why

2 Likes

You have to change it yourself, in the preferences section of your account settings there is a drop box labeled ‘Title’. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If you go to your account preferences and scroll down you will see an option labelled ‘Title’ the dropdown will give you the opportunity to display your membership status after your name.

1 Like

lol thanks so not done automatically

As others have said, it’s a dropdown box called ‘Title’ on your Preferences/Account page. :+1: You can select a Title from any of these Badges (if you’ve earned them :slightly_smiling_face:).

• :3rd_place_medal:Basic
  • :3rd_place_medal:Member
  • :2nd_place_medal:Regular

• :3rd_place_medal:Enthusiast (Visit 10 days in a row)
  • :2nd_place_medal:Aficionado (Visit 100 days in a row)
  • :1st_place_medal:Devotee (Visit 365 days in a row)

• :3rd_place_medal:Out of Love (Use 50 Likes in a day)
  • :2nd_place_medal:Higher Love (50/day x 5)
  • :1st_place_medal:Crazy in Love (50/day x20)

• :2nd_place_medal:Gives Back (has 100 Liked posts, gave 100 :heart:)
  • :1st_place_medal:Empathetic (has 500 Liked posts, gave 1000 :heart:)
8 Likes

Hi cant see preferences account

1 Like

Have you clicked on this link?

Thanks Ian i think i have sorted it

1 Like

I go for all natural on my pubic bone but trim the rest.

When I get to choose, my partner is completely smooth and hairless except for the hair on their head, their eyebrows and beard (if they have a beard). I absolutely love the contrast!

4 Likes

I try and remove as much as possible. Have experimented with a strip but I think it suits the missus better

3 Likes

Fully natural non-shaven

2 Likes